Super Bowl

The announcers keep harping on the Philly decision to go for it at the end of the half.

Just as big, IMO, is the Patriot decision not to go for it on the 4th and 1 where they missed the field goal.

If you are going to win a title, you go for 4th and 1 in the red zone. Particularly in a game where defense was optional

Reactions: 2 people
tenor.gif

Reactions: 6 people
What the he## is up with Collinsworth and the Pats? FFS the game was over and he's going on about how the Patriots should have won!?

SMDH.......

I usually like Collinsworth but he was insufferable tonight. He seemed to be openly rooting for the Patriots. Like someone said earlier, it was like listening to Verne and Gary call an Alabama game. I can't believe he was still harping on the last Eagles touchdown. No way in hell that should have been overturned.

Reactions: 2 people
That was a good Super Bowl.

I hate the Pats but they are always entertaining games in the Super Bowl. They are never one sided and always seem to go down to the last play.

Reactions: 1 person
Brady didnt even stay around to shake

The losing team is usually off the field very quickly. Not to mention the NFL starts to immediately convert everything for the trophy ceremony as soon as the game ends.

VN Store

Back