Super Bowl

How many qb's lost the super bowl only getting sacked once?

How Montana never fumbled away the sb. Could care less about yards. New England always had a great o line and yards after the catch. Tommy blew it when the game was on the line. He gets credit for the 5 rings he had little to do with so it's only fair to blame him for this loss. Maybe if he would have daflated the ball a little more his soft little hands could have held on better.

Reactions: 2 people
DVPsqy_U0AAFhcW

Nobody cares. He's a loser, cry baby, a cheater, a poor sport (walk off without shaking foles hand) and he just lost the sb by fumbling.

Reactions: 4 people
I felt good all game because the birds never built too big of a lead.

No way I'd sayy Brady passes for 400 and loses tho, haha.

Nuts.

When NE got the ball back with 2:20 to go I thought there wasn’t a chance in hell Brady didn’t lead them to a TD.

Reactions: 3 people
Bummed about the loss but happy for Eagles fans, they are some of the best. Defense let us down but the Eagles had a great game plan on both sides of the ball, lopsided time of possession is murder. Didn't see the MVP but if it wasn't Foles there is no justice.

Bummed about the loss but happy for Eagles fans, they are some of the best. Defense let us down but the Eagles had a great game plan on both sides of the ball, lopsided time of possession is murder. Didn't see the MVP but if it wasn't Foles there is no justice.

Some of the best?

You’re kidding right? They are some of the worst

I really do wonder what happened with Malcolm butler. I guess he pissed off BB and BB had to show him who was in power

He also missed like all but like the last 3 days of Super Bowl practice because he ended up being in the hospital with an illness, didn’t he?

VN Store

Back