Talkin Vawls going live tonight worth tuning in

Boogie is a cool dude in real life. In my opinion it’s because ever since he quit his job and does YouTube full time, he shills for money quite a bit. I realize he has to do it but it turns a lot of people off.

Agreed.......I like talkin Vawls and I like this charity drive they're doing tonight......I think thats awesome. But there is a lot of interruptions and downtime asking for donations and playing clips for cash and I think this drives people off some. I do like the content most of the time and especially immediate recap after games. Day to day info I generally lean towards Talkin J though.......quick, to the point and get the info in around NCAA without any fluff.

Cool that he’s doing something to help the community.

I have a hard time listening to him. I really tried last summer and just couldn’t get into it. I get that the whole basis for his show is supposed to be by the fans for the fans. But if I have time to listen to vols stuff, its usually Volquest. I prefer my information and opinions coming from insiders. Sure sometimes they are flat wrong, but more often than not they are right.

If i want purely fan driven opinions I will come here. I generally read everything on this site. I really don't need to hear anyone else read it to me.

JMO

I don't care for him at all. He doesn't know anymore about the Vols, than any of us. He gets info from Volquest and 247, the same many of us do. Then he acts like he knows it all. Nothing against the other guys on his show, he is the problem. I really liked Vols JP. Boogie always begging for likes and subscribers. There are others who are much better ! I have a few friends that don't like him either, so it's not just me

Agreed.......I like talkin Vawls and I like this charity drive they're doing tonight......I think thats awesome. But there is a lot of interruptions and downtime asking for donations and playing clips for cash and I think this drives people off some. I do like the content most of the time and especially immediate recap after games. Day to day info I generally lean towards Talkin J though.......quick, to the point and get the info in around NCAA without any fluff.
Sports talk J is more concerned about Florida, Michigan, Bama, Georgia, heck anybody else except Tennessee. I don't care about the other teams, plus he tells us things we already know. He was a golf player, doesn't know football

I realize that many on here don’t like Talkin Vawls. But tonight at 7 Boogie is doing a charity stream that is gonna have quite a few great guests. It’s for a good cause. Thought I would pass it along.

Matthew Ray is one of the most handsome man alive. So talented!!! I loved hearing his voice tonight.

I like the fact that most of the Vols youtubers collaborate.
It’s something Ive noticed in most things volnation does. Not to get sappy and this is obviously my completely unbiased opinion /s, but I honestly think we are the greatest fanbase out of any team I’ve watched. I’ve met so many amazing people in all walks of life that I could strike up a conversation with, become friends with or even get their help all because of the Power T hat I was wearing lol.

It’s something Ive noticed in most things volnation does. Not to get sappy and this is obviously my completely unbiased opinion /s, but I honestly think we are the greatest fanbase out of any team I’ve watched. I’ve met so many amazing people in all walks of life that I could strike up a conversation with, become friends with or even get their help all because of the Power T hat I was wearing lol.
We are one of the best and one of the worst...it kinda cuts both ways.

I realize that many on here don’t like Talkin Vawls. But tonight at 7 Boogie is doing a charity stream that is gonna have quite a few great guests. It’s for a good cause. Thought I would pass it along.

I am sure this is a good show. But, Eric Cain was the one who publicly and forcefully criticized Tennessee fans who were against hiring Shiano. Called us an embarrassment and questioned our motives. So, until he apologizes for that, I won't be watching anything he is a part of.

VN Store

Back