Talkin Vawls going live tonight worth tuning in

Everyone has their own taste. I love Talkin Vawls. More down to earth than some other shows. Everyone on YouTube ask for money, likes and subs. He is earning a living.

Reactions: volinSmyrna
He's not a journalist and has never claimed to be. This is what most YouTubers do, regardless of their particular field of interest. Think of it more as the digital "barber shop" and less ESPN. It's just a bunch of fans, hanging out and talking about the Vols. I find it entertaining because frankly I don't have a ton of friends/colleagues who are die hard Vol fans like I am. So, just like with this forum, it's nice to have outlets like that to help fans feel connected to one another.
This. I've watched several of his videos. On pretty much every one, he says that he is not an insider, is not a journalist, and gets most all of his information from other sites. He basically states up front what he is doing. I don't understand why people bash him for what he does. If he pretended the info he shared was unique and 1st hand, then go ahead and bash all you want. Also, if the asking for subscribers, likes, etc bug you, then you haven't spent much time on YouTube.

I like the "digital barber shop" comparison. That's all it is. I like him WAY better than some of the folks here that peddle in the same information, but they try to pass it along as "inside" info. At least he is upfront about what he is and does, and puts his face out there. Respect him for that. Maybe once he becomes a little bigger, he can develop and cultivate some contacts that can allow him to have some "newer" info. Until that time, we just need to take him for what he is or don't watch him.

Reactions: Brave Volunteer
Tbh I think people are just jealous this dude makes a living off talking Tennessee football. Many of us would love that. I don’t watch a whole lot but when I do, he says over and over he’s just a fan and doesn’t claim to be an expert. Shill for money? I mean who wouldn’t if it’s your job, no different than being in sales imo.
Not jealous at all. He has a right to make a living. He does say he's just a fan, and then acts like he is a expert. He thinks highly of himself.

Boogie is a cool dude in real life. In my opinion it’s because ever since he quit his job and does YouTube full time, he shills for money quite a bit. I realize he has to do it but it turns a lot of people off.
I mean that's the job of a YouTuber. Lol. It's really because sports fan bases skew a little older than say a video game fan base and don't understand how streaming and content creation works.

VN Store

Back