Tampa Rays Thread

Didn't take it that way. It's just easier/more enjoyable to stay in touch with the local teams and ride the local waves of emotion. (with obvious exceptions) :)

And sadly, with free agency, you never know who you'll hate today and tolerate tomorrow.

I like our chances tonight to get above 500 against liriano. Also with wade on the mound.

Also something I found..
Deep Thoughts: When JP Howell Comes Back, Who Goes? - DRaysBay

If anyone id rather see sonnanstine go. It is bad russell and cruz have walked as many as they have struck out. Jake mcgee's numbers are pretty bad and pitched the fewest innings but id like to give him time to turn around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Taking the boys Saturday and just got tiks. Shields on the mound against Palmer followed by REO Speedwagon.

Rock on.

Sweet.. Im going to try to make the drive down later in the year and watch a series. I jus havnt decided who I wanna watch them play yet

Yes they do, though they are missing some decent players.. Zobrist absolutely exploded! Dont like the fact niemann is pitching next game

Like I have said before.. Adam russell does not need to come in and pitch with runners on base!

VN Store

Back