Tampa Rays Thread

Maybe price will have a good outing tonight and get another win since the bats have been hot lately
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fuld has been a beast lately at the plate,he had already impressed me with his glove. Price looking good tonight like I had hoped. 7.0 innings pitched, only 4 hits and no runs. May get one more inning from him unless he has a low pitch inning in the eighth.At 101 pitches now

Very! Whats all the talk about upton to the nats?

Nothing really, the Nats were just scouting him and said it's routine of them to do. Who knows what could happen in a few months but for now don't look for that happening.

Nothing really, the Nats were just scouting him and said it's routine of them to do. Who knows what could happen in a few months but for now don't look for that happening.

That's how I read it, someone taking an off the record bs session with a scout and reporting it as more than it was, and crap like that grows wings these days.

I caught the last bit of them talking about it. Glad he's staying put for now. Fuld has really wowed me, if upton was to be traded I wouldnt mind seeing fuld play center.

Well piss on lopez for not hustling to first. Also don't get why maddon kept going to the bullpen. Ramos only threw 14 pitches and recorded 4 outs with no hits. Cruz threw 16 pitches and no hits. I would have left cruz in until the tenth and brought ramos in the 11th. Russell just aint good in that situation I see him being a middle relief...

Fuld had another good game... Jaso has been useless with poor batting and only threw out 1 of 17.

Dan johnson makes me really miss pena.

Zobrist will eventually come around and contribute more. Maddon changes the line up every inning but I think zobrist should hit third or second everyday.

Farnsworth has held up better than i expected so far. Im just waiting for his meltdown game.
Zorilla coming through with the three run blast. Damon continuing his resurgence.

Farnsworth has held up better than i expected so far. Im just waiting for his meltdown game.
Zorilla coming through with the three run blast. Damon continuing his resurgence.

right on. Also IMO if fuld wouldnt have made that hellickson of a catch in I think it was the eighth than toronto would have won. But I said it last night zobrist is due for a turn around

right on. Also IMO if fuld wouldnt have made that hellickson of a catch in I think it was the eighth than toronto would have won. But I said it last night zobrist is due for a turn around

There is only about three players on this team that have been hitting consistently so far. Fuld is going to fall back to earth a little and hopefully the rest of the lineup is back up to par by then. As much as i love DJ the Sox killer, he has no business being an everyday first baseman for a major league team. Kotch and DJ will have to do for now i guess.

There is only about three players on this team that have been hitting consistently so far. Fuld is going to fall back to earth a little and hopefully the rest of the lineup is back up to par by then. As much as i love DJ the Sox killer, he has no business being an everyday first baseman for a major league team. Kotch and DJ will have to do for now i guess.

I would rather kotchman start. I had high hopes for johnson but who knows he could turn it around

VN Store

Back