Tampa Rays Thread

I wonder if niemann is really hurt or if this is a fake injury like the rays have been known to have in the past.

I was wrong. Hearing today he is going to Texas to consult a doctor, might need surgery.

Im sorry for complaining again bit can someone please tell my why the hell sam fuld is even is on this team. Cant hit, field, nothin

Can't field is super false. I always wanted Brandon Guyer to get more of a run. But really, it's just a matter of waiting until Wil Myers is up.

Not super false Imo. Ive seen the guy makes some very nice grabs, but seen him mis judge fly balls alot more and have to recover. Done it twice tonight as a matter of fact and completly whiffed on a diving attempt. He plays hard i give him that, but theres guys in the organization better than him. But like you said.. Wait for Wil Myers.

Can't field is super false. I always wanted Brandon Guyer to get more of a run. But really, it's just a matter of waiting until Wil Myers is up.

if guyer had better health, he could be a regular for an organization. he has great tools.

Whens luke scott gonna be back. We need someone who can atleast put the ball in play besides zobrist, jennings and longo

Need to bring bourgeois or leslie anderson up, make fuld pack his bags pay his $3 buyout. Need to get JO or colome in the pen. Rays have to much farm talent they dont even know what to do. They all turn out to be hella players and don't wanna pay them.

Last edited:
Is Mikie Mahtook a good prospect for yall? Hes probably the best player on the Biscuits. I was just wondering where he stands in the organization, since hes an outfielder

Is Mikie Mahtook a good prospect for yall? Hes probably the best player on the Biscuits. I was just wondering where he stands in the organization, since hes an outfielder

I follow fairly close to everything rays and haven't heard much. But I'm sure people are going to start demanding some if our farm be called up. This is getting bad.

VN Store

Back