Tampa Rays Thread

Myers firat career was not only a grand slam but was the first player in history to get his first off a cy young winner. Then his first at bat at the trop he hit a hr. Pretty sweet.

Its time to get rodney the F out. Dude is pure garbage. What a dissapointment.

Lol, good call. Dude just earned his 20th save of the season has a 12.0 k/9, and a .195 BAA. People that jump to conclusions early in a long season amuse me.

Going to the game tomorrow. Down in Clearwater for the week. Sitting two rows behind the Rays dugout. Look for me and my kid will be wearing hat with power T on it.

Last edited:
Lol, good call. Dude just earned his 20th save of the season has a 12.0 k/9, and a .195 BAA. People that jump to conclusions early in a long season amuse me.

Glad i amuse you. Are you amused because you have been waiting half a season to call me out on that? Jajajaja

Its called passion btw. At the moment thats how i felt. Now, yes im glad hes doing good and hes still part of the team. Thats why im a fan not a manager or owner.

I was very surprised tonight that the pro shop had 0 David Price t shirts. My son goes to Blackman HS where Price attended. All he wanted was his tee. How do you not have your biggest stars t shirt???? I'm a Reds fan. There absolutely zero chance of them running out of Votto or BP shirts. I voiced my displeasure to 2-3 people working in the pro shop. Fell on deaf ears.

I was very surprised tonight that the pro shop had 0 David Price t shirts. My son goes to Blackman HS where Price attended. All he wanted as his tee. How do you not have your biggest stars t shirt???? I'm a Reds fan. There absolutely zero chance of them running out of Votto or BP shirts. I voiced my displeasure to 2-3 people working in the pro shop. Fell on deaf ears.

Was your kid in a Reds hat on the 3rd base lower level? If so, I was right across the aisle from you.

VN Store

Back