Ted Lasso

”They have a lot of work to do with Nate. To me, he was the main arc, the premiere storyline. From the moment he got the big head, I knew it was all over and it was totally cringe watching how they wrote it. The post finale reviews I’ve read are total bullsh** about the Nate storyline. It was all laid out there from start to finish. From getting credit for the big coaching decision to letting his head mess with him for every single little thing. And that’s just it, all of this is in his head and not reality. Curious how they move forward with it. But the hair color change stuff was just stupid. I think that’s what I made it almost too cringeworthy to be able to finish."

I'm late to the TL party but this show is awesome. I just binged both seasons and it was great. The only episode I didn't care for was the Coach Beard episode where he goes out all night. It felt like a filler episode.

I also didn't get the complaints about season 2, I thought it was great.

I'm late to the TL party but this show is awesome. I just binged both seasons and it was great. The only episode I didn't care for was the Coach Beard episode where he goes out all night. It felt like a filler episode.

I also didn't get the complaints about season 2, I thought it was great.
AppleTv asked for 12 episodes instead of 10, so the Christmas and Beard were both filler episodes.

We started watching Ted Lasso tonight.

Nothing overly complex or overly comical, just a nice easy TV show to watch with a simple plot and simple jokes in short 30~ minute episodes. There’s a lot to be said for that.

It gets better with every episode.

Reactions: MAD
I found it interesting how they morphed the character from the EPL promo sketch to the character in the actual show.

VN Store

Back