Tennessee 2024 Schedule (NOW COMPLETE)

If the SEC sticks with the every other year for every team except for the 1 permanent team (Vandy for us), that means that for 2025 we will not have to play Al, Ga, and Fl. That will be really weird (but also much easier schedule). Is this correct?
Nah nothing about 2025 is decided yet they were waiting on Texas and OU to officially join and will discuss it this off-season and it will vote on what style… 1 permanent or 3 or divisions…

Reactions: RTVFL89
My expectation is 10-2. But I would honestly accept 8-4, provided that we were competitive and actually fought hard in those loses.

We've had too many blowout loses in the Heupel era. I'm actually more sick of those loses than any thing else.

Reactions: DarkVolder
I see 4 or 5 losses there if things don’t come together in certain key positions and Nico doesn’t blossom right away. 9-3 would exceed my expectations and we owe Arkansas some payback so hopefully we win that one although we should be playing them in Knoxville we played in Fayetteville in 2020. Brutal schedule next season.

My expectation is 10-2. But I would honestly accept 8-4, provided that we were competitive and actually fought hard in those loses.

We've had too many blowout loses in the Heupel era. I'm actually more sick of those loses than any thing else.
We haven’t played well on the road under Heupel and have quit during some games and got steam rolled. 2021 @ Florida 14-38
2022 @ USC jr. 38-63
2023 @ Florida 16-29
2023 @ Mizzou 7-36
Also lost to Bama in 2021 at Tuscaloosa 24-52 and this season in Tuscaloosa 20-34 but those were expected losses along with the Georgia loss in 2022 at their place. It’s a disturbing and reoccurring trend under Heupel since he’s been here. Play really well at home and stink it up on the road.

So I looked through everybody’s schedule and I believe no SEC team we play gets a bye week before they play us 👀

Reactions: RTVFL89
When do the TN vs NCSTATE tickets go on sale? I found some on some random ticket websites. Is that the best way to purchase or wait for the university to release them

Floor 9 and 3 ceiling 10 and 2

I agree with Indian.......I see 9 wins with Oklahoma, Bama, and Georgia as the toss ups. And if UGA is working with a new QB and a new o-line? 🤔..........and I think Oklahoma can be beat, especially early on.

If Nico is as good as we think and he uses those first 3 games to gel with his WRs AND our DBs come out as serviceable........I can see us stealing that game in Norman.

10 and 2 and a playoff berth is very much on the table as long as we stay relatively healthy.

Why is everyone considering OK to be a loss? I think the schedule is about the best we could hope for and keep our traditional rivals. We’ll go to Norman and welcome them to the SEC with a big L.

It blows my mind that so many of you EXPECT 10-2 with that schedule. That schedule is tougher than this season and we have a TON of unknowns going into the season....

I know alot of people complained and were upset about Nico’s overall PT but I saw enough to know he has that IT factor… feel for pressure, knows when to escape and run Vs keeping eyes down the field dbs he is very twitchy in the open field all things that really can’t be coached… we will be in for really good years with him as our Qb this schedule is quite favorable all things considered… Heup has been elite after byes in his first 3 years and to get UF after a bye and later than normal is perfect… 2024 should be a playoff year and Bama is no longer an auto loss either we win that game it will likely put us in the driver seat to get to Atlanta…

No, why would we?
I'll tell you what if GA will put Bama on the schedule every year I'll go along with that otherwise TN is always at a disadvantage to other teams in the league. The last 3-4 years we have played the 1-2 SEC teams consistently every year with Bama and GA. Nobody else in the league has has to play that schedule. Others may have to once every four years maybe. Why should TN be at a disadvantage over other teams in the league. I'd rather play Bama in Atlanta in December than have them as a regular season team every year.

I'll tell you what if GA will put Bama on the schedule every year I'll go along with that otherwise TN is always at a disadvantage to other teams in the league. The last 3-4 years we have played the 1-2 SEC teams consistently every year with Bama and GA. Nobody else in the league has has to play that schedule. Others may have to once every four years maybe. Why should TN be at a disadvantage over other teams in the league. I'd rather play Bama in Atlanta in December than have them as a regular season team every year.

We just need to get better.

Never shy away from competition, to be the best you have to beat the best. Remember when we used to dominate GA? I don't recall them whining about having to play us every year.

We just need to get better.

Never shy away from competition, to be the best you have to beat the best. Remember when we used to dominate GA? I don't recall them whining about having to play us every year.
NOT shying away from competition. Why are you against only playing Bama in the SEC Championship game ? As someone who was there when we finally beat the Bear, my enjoyment of the football season is not based upon whether we play Bama every October.

VN Store

Back