Tennessee Football boldly supporting BLM

I’d like to hear your response to this. You were just challenging someone and that you’d mop the floor with them. I’m your Huckleberry.

I’d like to see any evidence of the Klan having any seat or voice in the GOP.

I don't get your point.

BLM is not part of the dnc or a political issue.

Its a social issue that some people of each party support.

Then why is BLM connected through Actblue, which is a fund raising wing connected to the DNC?

Do you think this kind of action in the video is correct?
I'm not interested in conspiracy theories and jewish boogeymen financing movements.

We have literal white supremacists who served in the Trump administration.

He supports right wing extremists and white supremacists. trump has all of their endorsements.

Those are facts.

I'm not interested in conspiracy theories and jewish boogeymen financing movements.

He supports right wing extremists and white supremacists. trump has all of their endorsements.

Those are facts.
No, they aren’t facts.

There We’re accusations of one staffer being a white nationalist. tHis article addressss this.
'Demonizing a Jewish staffer': Stephen Miller responds to white supremacist accusations

You say you aren’t interested in conspiracy theories, yet that is exactly what you are speaking to.

The president has expressly condemned white supremacist both in speeches and in writing. What you are saying is complete and total ********.

Don’t have time to read the thread, but is it any surprise that the surge in cases is right after players and coaches participated in the BLM March??

Yet, a large number of students have been suspended for “gatherings.” What’s bunch of crap.

Don’t have time to read the thread, but is it any surprise that the surge in cases is right after players and coaches participated in the BLM March??

Yet, a large number of students have been suspended for “gatherings.” What’s bunch of crap.
Definitely hypocrisy from all levels at UT.

truth

What BLM needs to do is start protesting against masks.

MASKS ARE RACIST.

MASKS ARE WHITE SUPREMACY.

NO MASK NO HATE.

I'll get down with that. Just started a new job and I have to wear it all damn day.

Please BLM make the masks go away! Everyone bends to your will. Save us from the masks!

Those are facts.
“Boogeymen conspiracy theories“

URL address

https:// secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019

Screen grab of my phone clearly shows this isn’t a “conspiracy theory”

1959175C-536A-4BB7-A0E0-EE5DDC7881ED.png

Those are facts.
A "donate link" that goes to a Democrat funding website is a conspiracy theory... But a bunch of nutty ideas that have been vehemently denied by everyone in the Trump administration are "proven facts".

If you're ability to function in real life is similar to the crap you post on here, I'm seriously surprised you ever manage to leave the house dressed.

I have zero issue with peaceful protest, I have zero issue with protest for injustice. I dont think Tennessee is affiliated with the national group BLM. I have no issue with this
Neither do I. But I would like to see them enumerate on the injustice that is currently happening on campus. To me it’s all very vague and that makes it difficult to support.

VN Store

Back