Tennessee Has The Best Looking Girls in the SEC, According to Recruits

Well Miley looks like a drag queen now

I know ut has some hot women but Fla. GA. N ol miss probably have better looking in total.

Btw I have not been to campus in a while but from watching on TV etc... it looks like most of the girls put on the freshman 30 instead of the freshman 15.. so what they call hot now would have been fat when I was on campus.....lol

I know ut has some hot women but Fla. GA. N ol miss probably have better looking in total.

Btw I have not been to campus in a while but from watching on TV etc... it looks like most of the girls put on the freshman 30 instead of the freshman 15.. so what they call hot now would have been fat when I was on campus.....lol

LOL...the Ol' "back in MY day...." Post ! Love it !

I wonder if Clay Travis will report this? Probably not, because it isn't a story about Vandiebuilt or Ole Miss.

Clay Travis will say: "If they think Tennessee has the hottest girls, they should see James Franklin in a thong. Sighhh..."

This thread has went from recruits UNANIMOUSLY praising our beautiful student body (the only thing they all agreed on, btw) to a "I'm not getting any from campus but Ole Miss girls who posed for playboy (which likely weren't even from Ole Miss) fill my nookie void" thread.

This should be a pride thread not a thread bashing half of our student body. SMDH.

Reactions: 3 people
Where's the love for Tennessee's fair maidens ? :wub:

I don't know about you, but I'll trust the judgement of six highly-ranked recruits who have girls fawning all over them rather than the judgement of a bunch of involuntarily-celibate messageboard posters.

Reactions: 2 people
This thread has went from recruits UNANIMOUSLY praising our beautiful student body (the only thing they all agreed on, btw) to a "I'm not getting any from campus but Ole Miss girls who posed for playboy (which likely weren't even from Ole Miss) fill my nookie void" thread.

This should be a pride thread not a thread bashing half of our student body. SMDH.

Well said, UTProf. I'm on the Texas A&M campus right now, and guess what? There are many gorgeous women here, too. You can't go wrong anywhere in the South. I agree that Ole Miss has the reputation (rightfully so; many beautiful girls there), but if you open your eyes for a few seconds, there are hot women on any college campus (especially in the South).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
tennessee-vols-tailgate-girls.jpg

Well said, UTProf. I'm on the Texas A&M campus right now, and guess what? There are many gorgeous women here, too. You can't go wrong anywhere in the South. I agree that Ole Miss has the reputation (rightfully so; many beautiful girls there), but if you open your eyes for a few seconds, there are hot women on any college campus (especially in the South).

Thanks and agree. There are beautiful women all over this great nation and esp. here in the South. All you really have to do is open your eyes and notice your surroundings. That's one of the great things about being young --not only are you on the hunt for a mate but being pretty or handsome often goes with the territory.

Reactions: 2 people
My opinion would be biased if I took my favorite tams over my alma mater. Grad school at UT bro

By its obvious Ole Miss has the best, hence the majority of Tennessee fans posting in this very thread that its Ole Miss

I guess the recruits see it differently.

there is always a potential miss america walking around the ole miss campus

VN Store

Back