Tennessee Has The Best Looking Girls in the SEC, According to Recruits

Ole Miss is the top of the class.

But you can't go wrong on any SEC campus other than Mississippi State and A&M.

Ole Miss is the top of the class.

But you can't go wrong on any SEC campus other than Mississippi State and A&M.

False on the A&M part. I have spent a lot of time on both campuses. Mississippi State is not that great, but A&M has some talent in this department. It's a numbers game. Close to 25,000 girls on campus.

Last edited:
I'd say Ole Miss.

Definitely Ole Miss. I just graduated from there

Ole Miss by a very wide margin

You can't go wrong anywhere in the South for hot women. However, Ole Miss is number one.

I'd say Ole Miss

Any of you ever spend any time with ol mis people.
The guys and Especially the girls are really into themselves. I can't get past the nose in the air look.
They are even worse when they're in packs.

I've seen good looking girls from every SEC school. (cowbell college included) Minimal experience with Missouri, but I'm sure they have a few.

My vote is UT, but I do wear Orange Colored glasses.

p.s. every school also has their share of females that are "less than attractive." I won't single any school out, since it might offend the SEC school to the north of us.

Reactions: 4 people
While I agree with you 100 percent, I think we're all thinking of which school simply has the most boinkable women. I'm not judging from a "which makes for the best relationships" standpoint. I spent seven years in Mississippi and am well aware of the Rebel reputation.

***Meant to quote ya there, OrangeDog. My bad.

Reactions: 1 person
How does an average SEC girl become a knockout?

They transfer to a BIG TEN school.

Reactions: 4 people
False on the A&M part. I have spent a lot of time on both campuses. Mississippi State is not that great, but A&M has some talent in this department. It's a numbers game. Close to 25,000 girls on campus.

They also have a lot of she-beasts. The numbers game simply doesn't play itself out in this case. It's great that they might have 8,000 hot women. But if I have to browse through 17,000 ogres the school loses points.

They also have a lot of she-beasts. The numbers game simply doesn't play itself out in this case. It's great that they might have 8,000 hot women. But if I have to browse through 17,000 ogres the school loses points.

:lolabove: This is great coming from an Alabama fan.

Reactions: 1 person

I will respectfully disagree with you on this one. I'm here now, and most women are pretty good looking.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you base this opinion off of?

I will respectfully disagree with you on this one. I'm here now, and most women are pretty good looking.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you base this opinion off of?

Having been to every SEC campus.

And my opinion is per capita, if that helps.

:lolabove: This is great coming from an Alabama fan.

If you don't believe that the University of Alabama has ridiculous amount of attractive females, you have either never been to a game in Tuscaloosa, or you are a homosexual using his Volnation avatar as a cover.

If you don't believe that the University of Alabama has ridiculous amount of attractive females, you have either never been to a game in Tuscaloosa, or you are a homosexual using his Volnation avatar as a cover.

I've been there. Lived in Bammer for 3 years. And there is no comparison between the two campuses.

The proportion of busted up yaks on the campus in AL is far higher than that of UT or Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back