Tennessee opens as 1.5-2.5 underdog

Alabama has had problems as well. I would call this game even. If either team returns to their glory before the last two games, that team will win. If neither do, it is a toss up. If both do, watch out.

There is no shortage of Nega-Vols on this site today. We beat Florida and have momentum going against a mediocre Alabama team. I say we win!

Vegas seems to be still overreacting to our early season offensive success. Gators +14.5 was a joke line when our offense is struggling like it is.

Bama should probably be at least a -6.5 at this point, all things considered.

Reactions: J C Higgins
With Neyland home field I could see us force Bama into mistakes and win the game. I could also see us get trounced w no offense. We are going to have to play a clean game and run the ball.

He did and the result was great runs negated by holding penalties.

Has any other sec team we played been called for offensive holding ? Or just us ?
Seems we get called for something every time we have a positive play on either side of the ball. Our opponents are the most disciplined /perfect executing teams to exist! They almost never get called.

It is a tall order to scheme to both spy for Milroe and keep a safety to help against Ryan WIlliams. They are both very special players.
USCe and Vandy have shown how to beat them. Bama's blue chippers on the Oline are not winning their one on one battles.

Our D will be tested against them, but I feel they will play good enough for us to win. Can our offense score enough?
I feel like we have to establish the pass in order to run the ball more effectively. Heupel is taking the opposite approach, and we are not establishing either rushing or passing games in the first halves so far against quality opponents.

Defense will have to play balls out, all game. They kept this team in the Ark game, won the UF game. Can they for a third time? It shouldn't have to come to this, as it seems when UT plays it's true hurry up offense, they can move the ball.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
Both fan bases are low on their teams right now. Still surprised the line isn't -7 for Bama.

VN Store

Back