Tennessee opens as a 5.5 point favorite over NC State

Capt Straight

Give Him 6!
They project Tennessee only scoring 29 points. I don't believe they can hold us to that few points with our offense.

They project Tennessee only scoring 29 points. I don't believe they can hold us to that few points with our offense.

I may take Tennessee and the points. We're just too strong in the defensive front 7 and at QB. NC States O-Line doesn't look very good to me.

29 points? We'll score that in first half.
The first half 'over' would probably be a good bet. I'll watch it this week.

Go Vols!!

I have not had a chance to view the NC State game, but with the way we played just makes me think we win this game by 10+

If we only score 29, this game will be a struggle.

I ain't seeing it. 40+

Their “expert computer model” is only as smart as the person that programs it. Clearly they didn’t factor in WCU scoring 21 on NC St., or even watch the game, meaning we’re only 8 pts better than WCU against a very mediocre defense at best…according to this model. Hahaha. We’re gonna smoke them for 3+ hours into a tender wolf brisket.

I hope they are wrong.

Is there anyone here who hadn’t planned to go to this game but has now decided to go to Charlotte?

NC State was very methodic with scoring 38 points and amassing 521 yards total offense over the 4 quarters. I really don't get the ... it is going to be a cake walk feeling.

It could very well turn out to be. It is just that 521 yards and 38 points regardless of who a team plays are not something to take lightly. If NC State is able to move the ball on our defense, that will slow down the scoring. Chattanooga could not move the ball which lead to lots of opportunities for us to score. I can not see us having more than half those opportunities against NC State.

NC State was very methodic with scoring 38 points and amassing 521 yards total offense over the 4 quarters. I really don't get the ... it is going to be a cake walk feeling.

It could very well turn out to be. It is just that 521 yards and 38 points regardless of who a team plays are not something to take lightly. If NC State is able to move the ball on our defense, that will slow down the scoring. Chattanooga could not move the ball which lead to lots of opportunities for us to score. I can not see us having more than half those opportunities against NC State
There are two options. 1. Our secondary is exposed and we win in a shootout with the depth of our D-line thrashing them late. 2. Our secondary plays fine and we stomp them by 4-5 scores. The only way Tennessee loses is if they don't don't get off the bus, I don't see that happening, so I didn't give 3 options.

VN Store

Back