Tennessee Softball 2023

Tomorrow is the biggest non-conference game we will play all year to help the resume. Gotta bring our A game for sure. After being deflated by the news about Taylor last night, the two wins tonight were satisfying. I feel terrible for Taylor if she is indeed done for the entire season. Her dad’s tweet didn’t sound promising, I’m speculating labrum or rotator cuff??? I think she was going to have a strong bat for us this year. I wish her a successful recovery. Someone mentioned we may have lost two for the season, is there word on anybody else, Lair? Gracie?

My firestick schedule for tomorrow shows the Tennessee vs. Clemson game being televised on ESPN+ at 11:30 am.
yeh -- my espn schedule on my computer shows it on ACC+ ---- I sure hope so, I get both that and espn+ :p --- I thought I heard the espn+ announcer on tonight's game say something about having the LV-Clemson game tomorrow, but I thought I must have misheard him

Last edited:
My firestick schedule for tomorrow shows the Tennessee vs. Clemson game being televised on ESPN+ at 11:30 am.

It will be available both ways, for cable-authenticated users through ACCNX and for ESPN+ subscribers.

Per a USF employee, ESPN is footing the bill for the ESPN+ broadcast since it’s a top-25 matchup. It’s something they are looking to do more when events they would have the rights to are not scheduled to be shown.

Hunter King will still have a UT audio broadcast on the website and the Tennessee Athletics app.

It will be available both ways, for cable-authenticated users through ACCNX and for ESPN+ subscribers.

Per a USF employee, ESPN is footing the bill for the ESPN+ broadcast since it’s a top-25 matchup. It’s something they are looking to do more when events they would have the rights to are not scheduled to be shown.

Hunter King will still have a UT audio broadcast on the website and the Tennessee Athletics app.
Great news will be excited to see the game.

VN Store

Back