Tennessee Softball 2023

ESPN only administers the poll, it's voted on by a panel of coaches and media. ESPN itself only has one voter this cycle.

1. That doesn't explain why beating Clemson meant so little to the voters (zipped them, with a freshman pitcher)
2. I'd love to know how that ESPN voter placed the Lady Vols... wouldn't trust ESPN in anything regarding Tennessee

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
1. That doesn't explain why beating Clemson meant so little to the voters (zipped them, with a freshman pitcher)
2. I'd love to know how that ESPN voter placed the Lady Vols... wouldn't trust ESPN in anything regarding Tennessee

Well, again, ESPN itself has nothing to do with the voting or the criteria for someone filling out a poll. And technically, they only sponsor the poll, USA Softball does the actual selecting of the voters and tabulating of the ballots each week.

I can’t explain what made some voters cast a vote the way they did, I agree that it doesn’t make sense. But making this some sort of ESPN conspiracy is just factually incorrect.

Well, again, ESPN itself has nothing to do with the voting or the criteria for someone filling out a poll. And technically, they only sponsor the poll, USA Softball does the actual selecting of the voters and tabulating of the ballots each week.

I can’t explain what made some voters cast a vote the way they did, I agree that it doesn’t make sense. But making this some sort of ESPN conspiracy is just factually incorrect.

I really wish our fellow fans would get beyond this “Battered by ESPN” syndrome. These polls mean very little to zilch right now. And as long as a team finishes in the Top-8 and hosts its Super, it matters very little at the end of the regular season.

Due to inclement weather early in the day, the schedule for the Tennessee Classic has been changed. Please see below for the updated schedule
FqPoSYGacAYqjhp

If the game is to be played, which way is the wind blowing?
Apparently pretty strong blowing in at the baseball stadium. Looking at the map - what happens if a Lady Vol hits a deep, deep homer and it lands in Lindsey Nelson?

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back