Tennessee Softball 2023

TN had Simpson committed early before Riley chose UAB. But yes, not hard
It looks like the weekleys love to grab a pitcher high ranked from a great distance and leave a did hard vol fans daughter less than 20 miles away. I was impressed that she 2 hit us . They did the same thing with the girl several years ago from ohio .

It looks like the weekleys love to grab a pitcher high ranked from a great distance and leave a did hard vol fans daughter less than 20 miles away. I was impressed that she 2 hit us . They did the same thing with the girl several years ago from ohio .
Riley played for small regional team…but played for Marc Weekly (Fury) a few times

It’s nice to see them beating teams they are supposed too and not having to rely on Ashley the whole weekend like years past. They definitely need more protective from the bottom of the lineup but not sure what other options the team has right now. To make a run for conference or postseason, got to get better in the bottom of the lineup.

It’s nice to see them beating teams they are supposed too and not having to rely on Ashley the whole weekend like years past. They definitely need more protective from the bottom of the lineup but not sure what other options the team has right now. To make a run for conference or postseason, got to get better in the bottom of the lineup.
well for that to happen we really need lair back.

Always great to sweep an SEC series, we finally have a STAFF!! Great job all three. Today’s umps made for some head scratching especially the one calling Payton’s game. Lair in concussion protocol I assume? Des was absolutely robbed twice in second game. When Lair healthy, I like her at 2B, Jami in RF, and Des/Amanda as DP. Not giving up on Katie but she’s pressing right now. Some bad bunt attempts, strikeouts, weak grounders, and questionable base running. But overall a very positive weekend for the LVs!!!

No TV for the midweek game vs Austin Peay? I looked, but unfortunately I didn't see anything. ESPN+ has several of the Austin Peay.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No TV for the midweek game vs Austin Peay? I looked, but unfortunately I didn't see anything. ESPN+ has several of the Austin Peay.

It’s in Columbia, not at Austin Peay. To cover it at the neutral site, they would have to bring in a TV truck and transmit over satellite, which these days is a cost of over $200,000.

The positive of having TV production units on every campus is even schools like Austin Peay can turn out an ESPN quality broadcast. Unfortunately, it’s made actual production trucks much more scarce, and much more expensive to hire.

I went to law school with the mayor and the City of Columbia, which owns and operates the event, has looked into getting it produced, but since the park isn’t pre-wired to film and transmit the game, it would cost more money than they’ve taken in over the history of the event.

It’s in Columbia, not at Austin Peay. To cover it at the neutral site, they would have to bring in a TV truck and transmit over satellite, which these days is a cost of over $200,000.

The positive of having TV production units on every campus is even schools like Austin Peay can turn out an ESPN quality broadcast. Unfortunately, it’s made actual production trucks much more scarce, and much more expensive to hire.

I went to law school with the mayor and the City of Columbia, which owns and operates the event, has looked into getting it produced, but since the park isn’t pre-wired to film and transmit the game, it would cost more money than they’ve taken in over the history of the event.

Thanks for the explanation. Bummer.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Insane stats for the Lady Vols and Kiki.
Came into the Ole Miss Series with the #4 Batting Avg. in the country and #1 ERA in the country

Kiki through 21 games:
BA - .517
OPS - 1.908
2B - 6
HR - 13
RBI - 31
SLG - 1.293
BB - 17
SB - 16-16

Making a run for National Player of the Year

Fouts just had over 150 in a single game. I’d say if we get past her we have a good shot at winning
Fouts is great no doubt and somewhat likeable even for playing for Bama. The question is like Ashley the last few years will there be anything left by the end of the season. She has had a pretty strong number 2 in recent years. This year so far it is Fouts to carry them. Their offense up til now is nothing to get overly excited about. So it will be interesting to see where they wind up.

I think Murph will have to toss Fouts at least twice against us whereas we can roll out our three. If we can get 2-3 off of her it might be enough. But before that I think LSU will give us all we want, they’re 21-1 heading into today. Will probably see Kilponen twice and Berzon in the other one, both 7-0 right now. A 2-1 series win down there would be great. Hope Lair good to go by then.

VN Store

Back