Tennessee Softball 2023

I see that Bama lost 7-6 to Wisconsin today. They brought Fouts in to try to finish the game after she had pitched 11 innings against Texas last night. She went 1 2/3 innings and took the loss. Pretty obvious they have no confidence in any other pitcher at this point.

Alabama’s program seems to be in a bit of disarray right now. Last year didn’t end well, and the lost a lot of players to the portal…including their #2.

Of course, with a healthy Fouts they will always have a puncher’s change against anybody.

Alabama’s program seems to be in a bit of disarray right now. Last year didn’t end well, and the lost a lot of players to the portal…including their #2.

Of course, with a healthy Fouts they will always have a puncher’s change against anybody.
Losing players already this season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
It’s nice to see them beating teams they are supposed too and not having to rely on Ashley the whole weekend like years past. They definitely need more protective from the bottom of the lineup but not sure what other options the team has right now. To make a run for conference or postseason, got to get better in the bottom of the lineup.
Healthy Lair and Destiny coming round (she hit some balls hard yesterday that didn't fall but a good sign) would add a lot.

Healthy Lair and Destiny coming round (she hit some balls hard yesterday that didn't fall but a good sign) would add a lot.
Personally I’d rather has Alhin in right for offense purposes. I know Lair batted this weekend, but I’m hoping she picks it up. It does hurt not having Pannell or Keene

Last edited:
Stephanie Schoonover three complete shutouts vs MO Only pitcher to pitch for KY.

sidenote she stranded 16 runners on base last game.
lord will she have an arm after a few more weekends. She will be burn out by the middle of sec play throwing that much. Look how it got us with ashley the last two years!

VN Store

Back