Tennessee Softball 2024

So not going to watch replay so someone give a quick summary.
KM. Packer struck out swinging (0-2 KSS).KM. PackerK. Pickens0
BBN. Peralta walked (3-0 BBBB); K. McCrary advanced to second; R. McNemar advanced to third.BBN. PeraltaK. Pickens1
EI. Tresvik reached on a fielding error by ss, RBI (0-1 K); N. Peralta advanced to second; K. McCrary scored, unearned; R. McNemar scored.E6 1RBII. TresvikK. Pickens1
A. Lech reached on a fielder's choice (0-2 KS); I. Tresvik advanced to second; N. Peralta out at third p to 3b.FC5A. LechK. Pickens1
A. Lisenby grounded out to 3b (0-1 K).G5A. LisenbyK. Pickens2
AU Inning Summary: 2 Runs, 1 Hits, 1 Errors, 2 LOB
Big error by Mealer, tough break

Well we got two of three and we were not firing on all cylinders. It happens going to have to get to clicking with Georgia coming up.
well this is interesting, G.Leach scored or evidently.

7th Inning Play-by-play

PlayScoring Dec.BatterPitcherOuts
Top of the 7th - UT Batting
N. Peralta to ss for A. Smith.0
Milanowski to 1b for T. Martin.0
2BS. Nugent doubled down the lf line (2-2 BKKB).2B LLS. NugentM. Penta0
G. Leach pinch ran for S. Nugent.0
KG.Koutsoyano struck out swinging (3-2 FBBFBS).KG.KoutsoyanoM. Penta0
1BL. Mealer singled to right field, out at second rf to ss, RBI (1-1 BK); G. Leach scored.1B 6 1RBIL. MealerM. Penta1
K. Milloy popped up to rf (1-1 KB).P9K. MilloyM. Penta2
UT Inning Summary: 1 Runs, 2 Hits, 0 Errors, 0 LOB

Reactions: chuckiepoo
For you softball pundits. Kiki. An All-American. NPOY candidate. What do you all think is going on? She’s got to be in her own head right? This is incredible how poorly she is performing at the plate.

well this is interesting, G.Leach scored or evidently.

7th Inning Play-by-play

PlayScoring Dec.BatterPitcherOuts
Top of the 7th - UT Batting
N. Peralta to ss for A. Smith.0
Milanowski to 1b for T. Martin.0
2BS. Nugent doubled down the lf line (2-2 BKKB).2B LLS. NugentM. Penta0
G. Leach pinch ran for S. Nugent.0
KG.Koutsoyano struck out swinging (3-2 FBBFBS).KG.KoutsoyanoM. Penta0
1BL. Mealer singled to right field, out at second rf to ss, RBI (1-1 BK); G. Leach scored.1B 6 1RBIL. MealerM. Penta1
K. Milloy popped up to rf (1-1 KB).P9K. MilloyM. Penta2
UT Inning Summary: 1 Runs, 2 Hits, 0 Errors, 0 LOB
Very surprised Karen didn't appeal that play at home in the early innings. I thought our runner was safe.

Reactions: jp1 and RebKell
For you softball pundits. Kiki. An All-American. NPOY candidate. What do you all think is going on? She’s got to be in her own head right? This is incredible how poorly she is performing at the plate.
This is just my opinion but I think she got the homerun record in her head and is over swinging and chasing too much, She needs to step back cut down her swing she will hit home runs anyway.

Very surprised Karen didn't appeal that play at home in the early innings. I thought our runner was safe.
I thought she was out, IMO
Evidently Leach stopped at 3rd, more of the excellent baserunning, I'm sure Karen stopped her, or else stopped and watched at 2nd as Mealer got put out.

Some 2025 commits

2025 Commits

Meredith BarnhartTennesseeINFParker, Colo.Colorado Batbusters
Elsa MorrisonTennesseeUTLKnoxville, Tenn.Texas Bombers
Kailey PlumleeTennesseeLHP/UTLGordonsville, Tenn.Fury Platinum
Peyton HardenburgerTennesseeRHP/UTLWamego, Kan.Select Fastpitch
Taelyn HolleyTennesseeOFMurietta, CAAthletics Mercado

Some 2025 commits

Good, interesting interviews with all three. Most impressed with Peyton Hardenburger. Her confidence, maturity and overall knowledge for a high school girl is out of this world. Can't wait for her to pitch at Tennessee.

Good, interesting interviews with all three. Most impressed with Peyton Hardenburger. Her confidence, maturity and overall knowledge for a high school girl is out of this world. Can't wait for her to pitch at Tennessee.
According to the UT website, due to impending inclement weather the game with Memphis on Tuesday in Columbia has been cancelled. Columbia has had Lady Vols games cancelled in the past because of weather.

According to the UT website, due to impending inclement weather the game with Memphis on Tuesday in Columbia has been cancelled. Columbia has had Lady Vols games cancelled in the past because of weather.
That area is known for unstable weather

Wondering if the lefty Avery Flatford will use this year as a redshirt? Always have said that we should have at least one lefty and two if possible on staff! And Plumley will be the second .

This is just my opinion but I think she got the homerun record in her head and is over swinging and chasing too much, She needs to step back cut down her swing she will hit home runs anyway.

You have to believe the hitting coach is working with her on this but nothing seems to be helping right now. Maybe she is stubborn, ha. Not like she doesn't know how to hit. Hope something works, need her bat sooner than later.

Reactions: RebKell
You have to believe the hitting coach is working with her on this but nothing seems to be helping right now. Maybe she is stubborn, ha. Not like she doesn't know how to hit. Hope something works, need her bat sooner than later.
She will get it worked out but we could use her now. She did the same thing as a freshmen.

VN Store

Back