Tennessee vs. Alabama Game #3

not sure what's gotten into Morgado. 1st pitch balls dug us into a hole. 14 gave it a go for a while but we need more production from a day 3 starter.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's by FAR the best defensive 3rd baseman in the SEC.

Then why has he stood around today watching balls go by? He's playing like he doesn't want his uni dirty. I'll even givr him the first one, but that second ball was very fieldable

That is followed by a groundout to Hawn. 2 outs in the 9th.

Then why has he stood around today watching balls go by? He's playing like he doesn't want his uni dirty. I'll even givr him the first one, but that second ball was very fieldable

We must be watching 2 different games. Those balls were well-hit.

Back to back 2-out singles followed by a pitch that hit the back-stop gives Bama runners at 2nd and 3rd.

Big strikeout by Crnkovich sends UT to the bottom of the 9th. Bama leads 9-7. Liles Hawn and Forsythe due up. GO VOLS!!!

Base hit by Hawn brings the tying run to the plate.

Forsythe smokes one to center and Dugas makes a running catch for the 2nd out. Duffy at the plate.

What is that like? It has never happened while I've been at UT. I don't remember.

When was Tn. last time to go? It is pretty nice, lots of good baseball all in one place. I try to go each year. Bama's softball team is hosting the first round of regions in Tuscaloosa, they are #1 in the nation, not much competition this weekend, but it should get cranked up next round. Is Tn. softball playing, I know they are usually real good too. I don't think the baseball team will do much, they were lucky to get #8, but the softball team should make it to the world series.

When was Tn. last time to go? It is pretty nice, lots of good baseball all in one place. I try to go each year. Bama's softball team is hosting the first round of regions in Tuscaloosa, they are #1 in the nation, not much competition this weekend, but it should get cranked up next round. Is Tn. softball playing, I know they are usually real good too. I don't think the baseball team will do much, they were lucky to get #8, but the softball team should make it to the world series.

We have a Lady Vol Forum, Bammer. I'm sure they could use some action over there. Be my guest, take long walk off a short one!
GO VOLS!!!

We have a Lady Vol Forum, Bammer. I'm sure they could use some action over there. Be my guest, take long walk off a short one!
GO VOLS!!!

You are a real class act, maybe a little sore because you when 0-3 this weekend and not going to Birmingham again this year. I quess it is true UT is becoming a basketball school after all and will be second to Kentucky in that .

You are a real class act, maybe a little sore because you when 0-3 this weekend and not going to Birmingham again this year. I quess it is true UT is becoming a basketball school after all and will be second to Kentucky in that .

You started your post by asking when was the last time we went to the tourney. Then you tried to soften it by talking about softball. You don't really want to have a basketball discussion, do you? WEAK! If you're gonna open your mouth, don't get vaginitis when
somebody shuts it for you. Softball? Really?

You started your post by asking when was the last time we went to the tourney. Then you tried to soften it by talking about softball. You don't really want to have a basketball discussion, do you? WEAK! If you're gonna open your mouth, don't get vaginitis when
somebody shuts it for you. Softball? Really?

Well, when is the last time UT went to the SEC tourney?

VN Store

Back