Tennessee vs. Alabama Game #3

When is the last time bama didn't cheat?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can you not give a straight answer? Just asking when UT last went to the tounament. Don't remember seeing them in Hoover. Was there any cheating going on during the sweep this weekend?

Can you not give a straight answer? Just asking when UT last went to the tounament. Don't remember seeing them in Hoover. Was there any cheating going on during the sweep this weekend?

You sho is a hard-headed Bammer! I know y'all just got the internets last week but DANG! If you really wanna know that bad, google that shstuff. Be sure and have your wife, sorry, I mean sister, help you. Tomorrow, when you get finished looking it
up, "accidentally" forget your log/in ID here. GO VOLS!!!

:dance2:
You sho is a hard-headed Bammer! I know y'all just got the internets last week but DANG! If you really wanna know that bad, google that shstuff. Be sure and have your wife, sorry, I mean sister, help you. Tomorrow, when you get finished looking it
up, "accidentally" forget your log/in ID here. GO VOLS!!!

No, I really knew, but everytime you sink to your "redneck" responses it just reaffirms the state of most UT fans. You fell for it again and showed your illiterate low class intelligence. You should have learned by now. Oh, my mistake, I used the word "learned". Come on down to Hoover and watch the games next week, they should be good.

You're a big man behind a computer. Next time you want to run your mouth to an entire fan base, do it in person. Coward.

VN Store

Back