Tennessee Vs. Kentucky

IT"S ONLY A 9 POINT LEAD BABY!!!!!!! Watson is makeing up for them fouls earlier. who sees the comeback.

We just can't get over the hump. We've played well in the 2nd half, but it seems like we just can't get the big shots to fall.

I think I hear the fat lady warming up. :bad:

I've already paid my bets.

WHY do we ALWAYS end up playing KENTUCKY???

:banghead: :banghead:

If we hadn't have dug ourselves in such a deep hole early we would have had this game....Play OK ball in the 2nd half....Just couldn't hit the shots that mattered...Lofton didn't take many shots tonight and Scooter done his part...Just couldn't put it together tonight

It's just kind of tough when you are the underdog and your primary ball handler picks up 2 fouls in the first 19 seconds....

Looks like its Jayhawks for me rest of March Madness....GO JAYHAWKS!!!!!

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm sure people will call for Buzz's head, but I think he did a good job of getting those guys to play in the 2nd half. It would've been very easy for them to just lay down and get beat by 30.

Buzz can't MAKE those guys hit the EASY shots they missed tonight. I don't really care if he stays or goes. He's a rich man either way.

I don't care what happens to Buzz now. I feel like someone stomped on my spirit! :(

The first 15 minutes were about as bad as it gets. It wasn't so much all the missed shots as it was all the easy baskets we were giving up and all the passes that were getting deflected. We looked like a high school team.

C'mon, OWB. We gotta stay UP for the WOMEN'S NCAA tourney. It's nine days away and we gotta REPRESENT!!

If you allow yourself to get down after a men's b-ball loss, you are a glutton for punishment

I only wish that we had looked like a highschool team in that first half.

Oh well, the good thing about this is that football is getting closer and closer.

Are you ready for some football?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 11, 2005 9:50 PM
C'mon, OWB. We gotta stay UP for the WOMEN'S NCAA tourney. It's nine days away and we gotta REPRESENT!!

OH NO! Say it isn't so! :rolleyes:

Buzz is gone. You can say all you want about how we didn't make the easy shots in this, but when we do it all year. We couldn't box out, couldn't keep them away from the offensive boards, they made thier way through the lane like a hot knife through butter, lofton picked a real good time to have a bad night, the refs suck, and buzz needs to go.

Firing the coach, IMO, is like killing the messenger. I can TEACH my third-graders all day long that 2 x 4 = 8, but until it MATTERS to THEM, I might as well be speaking Chinese.

Just my opinion. You can't coach effort.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 11, 2005 8:55 PM
I only wish that we had looked like a highschool team in that first half.

Ummmm...

I thought we DID.

:dunno:

But you can coach disipline and buzz sure hasn't done that. look at the record LIO, we have been on a decline every year and its not looking good with him being our coach. What has he done for our program the past four years? answer is NOTHING.

VN Store

Back