Tennessee Vs. Kentucky

I am disappointed too vols2345. I REALLY thought this team would win it for their coach. BUT, if the powers-that-be aren't careful, UT is gonna wind up being a place where NOBODY wants to coach.

Well, with all the vocal support from Summitt, Fulmer, Smith, Manning and Helton, if Buzz IS fired Hamilton might have to fear for HIS job.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 11, 2005 10:16 PM
Well, with all the vocal support from Summitt, Fulmer, Smith, Manning and Helton, if Buzz IS fired Hamilton might have to fear for HIS job.

I don't think so....I think Hamilton and athletic supporters are looking at the money aspect...when u have an arena like TB and it has spider webs in the upper deck and in some cases even the lower deck, they are looking at the financial end of the spetrum....Even though we would be paying 3 coaches, it makes since to try and make another run at getting the program back on track...Or at least getting a mens program.....I like Buzz but it is time to go....The team is not conditioned at all....We can always look forward to September....

Originally posted by allvolinky@Mar 11, 2005 10:24 PM
I don't think so....I think Hamilton and athletic supporters are looking at the money aspect...when u have an arena like TB and it has spider webs in the upper deck and in some cases even the lower deck, they are looking at the financial end of the spetrum....Even though we would be paying 3 coaches, it makes since to try and make another run at getting the program back on track...Or at least getting a mens program.....I like Buzz but it is time to go....The team is not conditioned at all....We can always look forward to September....

I concur, not that it means anything.... :lol:

As much as I hate to say it Buzz won't be fired. Hamilton is buzz's biggest cheerleader. and much of the athletic department wants him to stay (fulmer, summit, etc.). Looks like were with buzz one more year. He has potential. You saw that last nite when we played arkansas. the only problem with buzz is that he is NEVER consistent. Win a big game and then lose against georgia the next week. Blow a team out of the water by 20 points at halftime and then let them come back and beat you in the 2nd half. that's how it's been the WHOLE season. If he can fix that problem along with getting some decent recruits in he will be fine. If not, the buzz will definitly be fired next season. Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 11, 2005 8:01 PM
I swear if the game keeps going the way it is, and buzz stays, I will be shocked. Not even Summit can say that he needs to stay after this game. We returned all our players from last year and went we can't even win half our games!!!!

if memory serves i stated in an earlier post the vols have been in love with street ball since allen houston and his dad used an entire university to send him to the pros and solidify his dads retirement, when hamilton realizes this is a fact and moves on chnages, we'll see changes :twocents:

UK fans suck (at least a lot of them, anyway). UK/LSU was a great game though. In the future, everybody at this tourney needs to put aside the football rivalries and root together against UK. Put it this way...if there is a riot in Atlanta this weekend, we'll need to have each other's backs. The Vandy fans said they were rooting for UT on Friday, but other than that, trying to form an alliance was rough.

VN Store

Back