Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

That's TWICE we've stopped good drives and came away with nothing trying to be tricky. Terrible play calling.

Really? I was under the impression that Ainge had changed a call or two at the line this year. My bad.

Oh....that's right....the negavols don't like Ainge either.
Hmmmm What about the Vols do you like?

I have on a jersey with the #10 on it, I bought it b/c I've been a fan of EA since he came here. I like Erik, so you are incredibly off on your pitiful observation. I'm not a "negavol", I'm a realist. I'm not just criticizing the calls on offense, but defense too. Let me ask you this, if Ainge changed every one of DC's gutless playcalls, you think he'd be in the game for long? Thanks.

He can change a call or two, but only to what he's coached to change to, and I'm quite certain he is limited in what he can and cannot change to.

He ran through that guy. That will end up being someone's avatar before the day is over.

capt.0e1e829b1a1d480bb0219d34f6becd09.outback_bowl_football_tps103.jpg

How Many Ways Can We Find To Screw Up Good Drives...get His Butt On The Bus And Dare The Driver To Even Stop For Gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Goodness, This Is Nothing But Disgusting.

three times "trick" plays have given the momentum the other way...just like three turnovers....you are not going to win with three turnovers...this is perhaps the worst called game in the history of TN football.....

Pull the senior who has finally led you down the field and bleed off his momentum

I like Cut and all, but what the hell is up with this play calling... someone should yank the headset from his brain.
He is not in this game.

VN Store

Back