Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

We should be killing this team but instead, we're just keeping them in it. Where did the run game go?

That's twice. First the stupid call on the fumble in the first half, and now going away from what got us in the red zone.

This staff is a joke.

I've had it with the play calling...so you know what...?

I'm probably not going to be able to say anything but negative stuff at this point, so in order to keep from doing that, I am just going to sign off and watch this crap all alone.

Announcer just said "curious play calling by Tennessee"...they got that right!!!

Someone, please explain to me what Cut could have possibly been thinking. If #4 can throw the ball, then let him throw it on 3rd and 8 if you are going to leave him in ... especially to present that threat when the G-gun is on the field. What were we doing????????????? Where was Ainge? Man....I'm just dumbfounded.

I think Cutcliffe hears all the people saying his offense is stale & predictable, so now he's trying to prove he's not. But the fact is, he has NO idea when to use a trick play or different offense set.

on first down, and even second (and four)--but then he stays in the game and runs an option (for nothing) on 3rd and 8, given our success passing the ball? It makes NO sense!

VN Store

Back