Tennessee wallpaper on your phone

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone have any good ones? Post them here.

The iphone is 480x320... I think.

Not sure. I'm guessing gif, jpg, or png would work.

Not sure. I'm guessing gif, jpg, or png would work.

Tell me if this size is accurate please.

poole1.png

That appears to be the correct size, for my phone anyway. :)

see my damn iphone must be to old cause when i hold down on the picture nothing happens. but if i double tap, it says copy, but i dont know what and where its copying it to. its not in my photos.

I didn't even know you could put wallpaper on your Iphone? Does it have to be jailbroke?

I didn't even know you could put wallpaper on your Iphone? Does it have to be jailbroke?

It does not, but you need the latest OS to be able to set a wallpaper image on the app screens.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have a 8gb Iphone and I just updated it to the new OS4 I believe. Is that the right one?

I have a 8gb Iphone and I just updated it to the new OS4 I believe. Is that the right one?

Yes. OS 4.1 is he latest. It was released today. But any version that starts with 4 should work.

So I can go to mobile VN and store it to my phone? Then what? Sorry to bother you with this, if you have a link to instructions that will help!

So I can go to mobile VN and store it to my phone? Then what? Sorry to bother you with this, if you have a link to instructions that will help!

You should be able to save it to your computer, then upload it to the phone through USB. That would be the first thing I would try.

Tap and hold on the image. A menu should pop up to save it to your phone.

VN Store

Back