Tennessee wallpaper on your phone

Keeping with Vinny's style from last year (this fits iphone but kinda tall)

uttradition.png

Last edited:
I would like a fairly simple orange/white checkerboard at 960 X 800 if anyone has one. Or, almost anything at 960 X 800 that can survive spousal review!

Dooley fired up, I open for pic suggestions guys, or maybe I should approach different style?

utleadership-1.png

Last edited:
Here's one I found online and modified for Android (at least it works for the Droid Incredible)

"Here's one I found online and modified for Android (at least it works for the Droid Incredible)"

Nice one walker, I just put that one on my Dinc. What size did you have to make the pic? None of the other ones on this thread would fit my screen.

"Here's one I found online and modified for Android (at least it works for the Droid Incredible)"

Nice one walker, I just put that one on my Dinc. What size did you have to make the pic? None of the other ones on this thread would fit my screen.

For the scrolling to work and it to look nice, it needs to be 600x480.

the iphone ask you if you want to resize the pic before saving to wallpaper so you can shrink it to not be too tall.

Yes but the background effects won't be flushed to the left. The Reviez one looks a lot better cause its sized differently.

Thx to all for sharing with those of us that don't have the time or skills to make these.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

resized a couple of these.

Attachments

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 54
  • t2.png
    t2.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 31
Can anyone resize the 4th one for a droid 2?
thanks in advance.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

you have to resize?

my phone you can use ANY pic, and it automatically fits to screen (not a droid but has worked on all phones that I'd had)

VN Store

Back