Tennessee wallpaper on your phone

Ok I got that part, how do you make it your wallpaper?

Go into your photos, select the photo, click the icon in the bottom left corner, then tap' use as wallpaper'.

Or go to settings -> wallpaper and select the photo from there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Never mind, I got it working! Its the inistial wallpaper before you go on the apps screen...it looks good! we need some people to put up more pics to save in that size that work for Iphone!

Last edited:
i cant get mine to work and im starting to get really pissed. i dont know if my phone is to old or not. it doesnt say 3g on the back of it

Take your mobile phone and go to this thread, find the pick and hold down on the pick, and safe it to your phone. Once it's saved to your phone. Go to photos and find the pick you saved and go to the bottom left and click on the bottom left and add it to wallpaper! then your good

i tried, it just highlights in blue, says copy, thats all. but dont know where it copies to, cause its not in my photos

Just hold your finger down on the pic, and it should give you a a choice to save to phone. Once you get it save to your pictures than you can hold the pic down with your finger and it will give you a choice to save to wallpaper!

Maybe you should reset it and reload the 4.1 OS? maybe that will help? You do have an Iphone?

Maybe you should reset it and reload the 4.1 OS? maybe that will help? You do have an Iphone?

I have an Iphone and jailbroke. Coolest wallpaper/theme is on "WinterBoard". Themes your IPhone.

Alright fellas, sorry to interupt the 'I love my iPhone' threads, but some of us (like me) still have a BB Tour. Could someone post some wallpapers for that format? Thanks!

tennessee.jpg

To go with my black game jersey LOL!!

VN Store

Back