Tennessee's Anti-LGBTQ LT. Governor, Randy McNally, Loves Naked Pics of Gay Man

I think he's wanting to shame the republicans or something ... never mind his Democrats.
From the last link, The Independent :

"Finn, you can turn a rainy day into rainbows and sunshine." -- Lt. Governor Randy McNally

^^^^ McNally wrote that under a close up shot of the guy's butt. ^^^^

Oh my God ... that's the funniest $hit ever. McNally aggressively defended anti-drag legislation as it made it's way through the state legislature. That young guy he is gushing over frequently performs in drag on stage. I love stories like this. They are hilarious.

From the last link, The Independent :

"Finn, you can turn a rainy day into rainbows and sunshine." -- Lt. Governor Randy McNally

^^^^ McNally wrote that under a close up shot of the guy's butt. ^^^^

Oh my God ... that's the funniest $hit ever. McNally aggressively defended anti-drag legislation as it made it's way through the state legislature. That young guy he is gushing over frequently performs in drag on stage. I love stories like this. They are hilarious.

2effc0c187dc0c79241d926e7df2814a.jpg

Sure, you do. You wouldn't have clicked on this thread if you didn't give a rat's a$$.

The GOP is filled with homophobic gay men, who are ashamed of who they really are, and over-compensate for it with anti-gay actions. Randy McNally is so deep in his closet, he's finding long lost Christmas presents from 1978. Those presents are probably Ken and Barbie dolls - and I would imagine he laments not getting to play with Ken. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: flint
Sure, you do. You wouldn't have clicked on this thread if you didn't give a rat's a$$.

The GOP is filled with homophobic gay men, who are ashamed of who they really are, and over-compensate for it with anti-gay actions. Randy McNally is so deep in his closet, he's finding long lost Christmas presents from 1978. Those presents are probably Ken and Barbie dolls - and I would imagine he laments not getting to play with Ken. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus. Just stop. Both parters are hypocrites, idiots, and dumb ducks. It's confusing to me that the left feels like they win the "gotcha game." You have plenty of dumb people on yours. Who I cal equally Lololololol about

Reactions: Vol737
I thought the legislation regarded minors. Am I missing something?
Not exclusively.

The bill which the Tennessee state legislature passed and Gov. Bill Lee signed into law restricts "adult cabaret performances" in the presence of children and in public spaces. It also bans adult cabaret performances from being conducted privately within 1,000 feet of schools, public parks, or places of worship.

Not exclusively.

The bill which the Tennessee state legislature passed and Gov. Bill Lee signed into law restricts "adult cabaret performances" in the presence of children and in public spaces. It also bans adult cabaret performances from being conducted privately within 1,000 feet of schools, public parks, or places of worship.
And that seems like a bad thing?

I'm admittedly not a Constitutional scholar ...

... but a state government prohibiting a form of entertainment on public property, based on how the performers are dressed, could be interpreted as an infringement on their 1st Amendment rights, which protects freedom of expression.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
It's definitely interesting that the left is so furious that Tennessee, and Florida, want to stop the men playing dress up from being around children. If you notice, none of their arguments are about the men being able to Express themselves, or dress up like they pretend to be, not one single one. It's only when they're restricted from being around children, that's when they start threads and make comments on any social media.

It's definitely interesting that the left is so furious that Tennessee, and Florida, want to stop the men playing dress up from being around children. If you notice, none of their arguments are about the men being able to Express themselves, or dress up like they pretend to be, not one single one. It's only when they're restricted from being around children, that's when they start threads and make comments on any social media.
That's not the problem at all.

A government should not be telling it's citizens how to dress while on public property. If allowed to stand, that opens up a can of worms that would have unintended possibilities of government-sponsored censorship.

There was a time when Republicans opposed excessive government regulation. This new Tennessee law is a classic example of overreach.

I'm admittedly not a Constitutional scholar ...

... but a state government prohibiting a form of entertainment on public property, based on how the performers are dressed, could be interpreted as an infringement on their 1st Amendment rights, which protects freedom of expression.

It’s not going to stand its first federal court challenge. Give it a rest.

That's not the problem at all.

A government should not be telling it's citizens how to dress while on public property. If allowed to stand, that opens up a can of worms that would have unintended possibilities of government-sponsored censorship.

There was a time when Republicans opposed excessive government regulation. This new Tennessee law is a classic example of overreach.
I agree with you 100%, but I'll challenge you to show me a thread, or even a post by anyone on the left that had an issue before state government banned it from schools, or near schools.

Edit to say, while i agree that the government shouldn't tell people how they should dress. I'm in agreement about keeping mentally unstable people who play dress up away from children. You can't make fun of people and call them anti science over covid stuff, then argue that a man in a dress is a woman.

Last edited:
There are plenty of laws protecting children from perverts (both straight and gay), and that's good with me. You do you, though.
... but those laws don't infringe upon anyone's 1st Amendment rights, though. This new Tennessee law does.

Not exclusively.

I haven't read the bill...but from what you posted it specifically states in the presence of children....is there verbiage where that is not implied??? Or is the public spaces part generalized?

I haven't read the bill...but from what you posted it specifically states in the presence of children....is there verbiage where that is not implied??? Or is the public spaces part generalized?
Yes .... it's written broadly as public spaces.

VN Store

Back