Tennessee's Anti-LGBTQ LT. Governor, Randy McNally, Loves Naked Pics of Gay Man

I agree but it is the government's job to protect innocent people from harm, including kids. . When I say government, I'm referring to the local government, the local government should have more power than the federal government because the people should be able to hold them more accountable than a federal government. I know this isn't the case, but that would be better. The Bible does mention how the government should work, it's says the church should play a roll, as well as local government with the federal gov having the least power. Our country used to have this style but it is the opposite now
The Constitution says what role the bible should play in our govt

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I agree but it is the government's job to protect innocent people from harm, including kids. . When I say government, I'm referring to the local government, the local government should have more power than the federal government because the people should be able to hold them more accountable than a federal government. I know this isn't the case, but that would be better. The Bible does mention how the government should work, it's says the church should play a roll, as well as local government with the federal gov having the least power. Our country used to have this style but it is the opposite now

Its not any level of governments job to protect people from harm.

Now for the mouth breathers I’m not talking about external threats from a foreign power or terrorist

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Its not any level of governments job to protect people from harm.

Now for the mouth breathers I’m not talking about external threats from a foreign power or terrorist

The government role is to deal with criminals, arrest criminals.

It doesn't say what you think it does. Either way, looking at what your government is doing now, I'd say the Biblical intent for government is better.
I'm pretty sure it says nothing about involving the bible in our govt. It has no place

I'm pretty sure it says nothing about involving the bible in our govt. It has no place
All it says is "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

At the time of ratification, many of the states actually did have religious establishment laws, most of which were repealed in the first half of the 19th century. But not one was declared unconstitutional. It would seem unlikely the authors of the Constitution would have been unaware of their own states' laws and ignored them while drafting the First amendment.

For the record, I am against the establishment of religion by individual states.

Reactions: Gandalf and hog88

It should have a place. We're seeing the results of a government that does reject the Bible.

I believe many people like you, given the choice, would rather see a corrupt government than one that gives the slightest credence to the Bible.

It should have a place. We're seeing the results of a government that does reject the Bible.

I believe many people like you, given the choice, would rather see a corrupt government than one that gives the slightest credence to the Bible.

I just want the .gov to follow the constitution, that should be it's Bible.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
All it says is "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

At the time of ratification, many of the states actually did have religious establishment laws, most of which were repealed in the first half of the 19th century. But not one was declared unconstitutional. It would seem unlikely the authors of the Constitution would have been unaware of their own states' laws and ignored them while drafting the First amendment.

For the record, I am against the establishment of religion by individual states.

The founding fathers set laws in place to defend religion, the left, as with everthing, twisted it through lies and propaganda that religion has no place in government. Of course when people say religion, they mean Christianity. It is ultimately a battle against Christianity, not religion

The founding fathers set laws in place to defend religion, the left, as with everthing, twisted it through lies and propaganda that religion has no place in government. Of course when people say religion, they mean Christianity. It is ultimately a battle against Christianity, not religion

The FF didn't set anything in place to defend religion, the set the BORs in place to defend the citizens FROM religion. They saw how the European monarchs used religion to justify their positions and actions and did not want that here.

The govt has always rejected the bible in favor of the constitution. As it should

The bible should not be used to govern.

The govt has always rejected the bible in favor of the constitution. As it should

The bible should not be used to govern.

Yeah, those pesky morals, as I say, many of you would rather see children be attacked, with the government's blessing, than follow the Bible. The results speak for themselves, our current state speaks for itself. The results of our rejection of the Bible speaks for itself

The FF didn't set anything in place to defend religion, the set the BORs in place to defend the citizens FROM religion. They saw how the European monarchs used religion to justify their positions and actions and did not want that here.
Eh, not so sure here @hog88. I would say the BOR was in place to defend the citizens from FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MANDATED religion and to also protect religion from the federal government.

Eh, not so sure here @hog88. I would say the BOR was in place to defend the citizens from FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MANDATED religion and to also protect religion from the federal government.

That's fair. I agree that nothing in the constitution prevented states from establishing a religion but in doing so they couldn't use that state religion to violate the other sections of the BORs.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Both are repulsive but if you're looking at percentages, the majority would be homosexuals, if you took a poll the vast majority that support pedophilia would be homosexuals. They already have a debased mind so that would naturally (or unnaturally) be the next progression
Simply not true. The vast majority of child sex abusers are heterosexual. Furthermore, pedophilia has little to do with sexuality. Child abuse is abhorrent and perpetrators should face severe punishment. I think we all agree. There is no need to perpetuate tired, wholly false stereotypes.

Groups like NMBLA have attempted several times to associate with the LGBTQ community and are always roundly rejected.

VN Store

Back