Terrorist attack at Niagara Falls border station

I saw that. What the hell is this country coming to when Hall & Oates are at each other’s throat?

If this report is correct, if the people in the car where intending to inflict harm on others, they did a really bad job of it. Possibly just killed themselves and injured one other person.

Reactions: Pennheel
That looks like gas or possibly some aerosolized propellant.

If this report is correct, if the people in the car where intending to inflict harm on others, they did a really bad job of it. Possibly just killed themselves and injured one other person.

It might have been a test of sorts. I’d expect to see more attacks.

Yeah,my initial thought as well if true. It thankfully ended up as a spectacular failure for the terrorists and only the terrorists.

Reactions: EasternVol
Yeah,my initial thought as well if true. It thankfully ended up as a spectacular failure for the terrorists and only the terrorists.
The average Muslim terrorist carrying out these tasks has a bathwater IQ. More of them blow up like this than not.

Reactions: Pennheel
Yep! Open borders=get your guns ready! Talking to a military friend now, on what to do and how to protect myself and our country!

Reactions: davethevol
This should have been the first post, but evergreen reminder that initial reports can be wrong, so best not to speculate.

One network is saying the explosion was not due to explosives.

So let's talk about it... How many freedoms is this govt going to start taking away? They have to keep us safe, afterall.

This should have been the first post, but evergreen reminder that initial reports can be wrong, so best not to speculate.

One network is saying the explosion was not due to explosives.
Was that network Al Jazeera? They also reported that some people at the border did some things..........

VN Store

Back