Terrorist attack at Niagara Falls border station

Literally everything is fishy to you guys.
You would have to admit, a 300k Bentley that someone is having accelerator issues with and they continue to drive it instead of driving another car or getting it fixed seems a bit off. I don't think anything is up with what actually happened, but that does seem weird to me.

You would have to admit, a 300k Bentley that someone is having accelerator issues with and they continue to drive it instead of driving another car or getting it fixed seems a bit off. I don't think anything is up with what actually happened, but that does seem weird to me.
No actually I don't. Just a arrogant rich dude having some issues with his car that will probably take weeks or months to get serviced. Insisted on taking his prized possession Bentley to the concert even though the wife probably tried to talk him out of it. Never thought it could happen to him. Well it did.

What is even the conspiracy here? Why would a suicidal terrorist use a Bentley? I mean for that money why not crash a janky old plane into something? Not to mention no one was killed. Ah yes, this massive conspiracy cover up of a terrorist attack that killed......no one?? Except the people carrying it out??? Do you know how dumb that sounds?

Reactions: LouderVol
No actually I don't. Just a arrogant rich dude having some issues with his car that will probably take weeks or months to get serviced. Insisted on taking his prized possession Bentley to the concert even though the wife probably tried to talk him out of it. Never thought it could happen to him. Well it did.

What is even the conspiracy here? Why would a suicidal terrorist use a Bentley? I mean for that money why not crash a janky old plane into something? Not to mention no one was killed. Ah yes, this massive conspiracy cover up of a terrorist attack that killed......no one?? Except the people carrying it out??? Do you know how dumb that sounds?
Can you even read?

VN Store

Back