Texas Governor has had enough of Biden’s BS! Sending illegals to D.C.

But will they be “gun” boats?

Abbott also said the state will create boat blockades on the Rio Grande to deter migrants and install concertina wire, a type of barbed or razor wire, in low-river crossings on the river that are high-traffic areas.

So the TX gov doesn't believe they're breaking the law. Interesting stance

Reactions: flint
Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Open boarders is a ****ing stupid idea.
To say that libertarians are for it is ****ing stupid.
It’s as stupid as saying libertarians don’t have locks on their doors because they don’t believe on keeping people out of their houses.
Or do only certain boarders matter to libertarians?

Open boarders is a ****ing stupid idea.
To say that libertarians are for it is ****ing stupid.
It’s as stupid as saying libertarians don’t have locks on their doors because they don’t believe on keeping people out of their houses.
Or do only certain boarders matter to libertarians?

Pj claims to be a “libertarian” but I think he just likes to b**ch about everything and has no realistic solutions to solving ANY problems. Huff as well.

Pj claims to be a “libertarian” but I think he just likes to b**ch about everything and has no realistic solutions to solving ANY problems. Huff as well.
To be fair I don’t like labels. Too often they aren’t what they claim to be. I once thought of myself as “Democrat” I tend to believe and act what would be most often considered libertarian. There’s no possible way the leftest Huff and I are of a similar mind.

VN Store

Back