Texas Governor has had enough of Biden’s BS! Sending illegals to D.C.

I don’t think libertarians know what a libertarian is.
To simplify, Libertarians basically are for very limited federal government, giving local/state government more say in peoples' lives, much like was intended by the founding fathers.

I suggest that these charter buses make no stops from Texas to Washington, D.C. Once they arrive, these illegals can **** all over the White House just like our current President.

Remember they just put up a wall around the WH. Wonder why.

Reactions: Tnslim1
Yeah, not sure that's the way this works.

However, watch fencing go up and National Guard get deployed to D.C. if this comes to pass.
Already a fence around the WH and the Capitol....

Reactions: AM64
Sometimes I wonder why immigration at the border needs to be a federal issue? Why not let the border states decide how they want to handle it?

And if we're going to do buses, let's just have a non-stop fleet that picks them up from Mexico and delivers them to Canada?

It’s a nice thought and if Abbot pulled it off it would be great. I just wouldn’t hold my breath waiting to see that first bus load. Texans are more hot air than action.
Load up the Freedom convoy with em
Double whammy

I am convinced hard core libertarians want a world governance. Nation states, borders, anthems are irrelevant.

You believe the people who want the least government actually want the most government?

Can you explain?

What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing. DC claims uncontrolled mass immigration is a positive. Texas does not see it as such. So take them to DC. If DC is right, this will be great for DC.

What’s the problem?

It’s a nice thought and if Abbot pulled it off it would be great. I just wouldn’t hold my breath waiting to see that first bus load. Texans are more hot air than action.
They’ll make show out of it for a while but it’s gonna cost a bunch and it will quickly tail off I’d guess. Hopefully once it drops off they focus on sending the ones with criminal histories to DC is all I ask. That is where they belong after all amongst their own.

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
They’ll make show out of it for a while but it’s gonna cost a bunch and it will quickly tail off I’d guess. Hopefully once it drops off they focus on sending the ones with criminal histories to DC is all I ask. That is where they belong after all amongst their own.

I will wager real VN bucks that not one gets sent to DC. If Abbot was serious he would activate the national guard deploy them to the border and turn it into a constitutional issue.

The problem is most self identifying Libertarians are in reality liberal democrats that are just too ashamed to admit it.

I think the poster referenced is just confusing the terms liberal and libertarian

The Houston Chronicle this morning: "...state officials will begin busing migrants to Washington D.C. Thursday morning, said Texas Division of Emergency Management Chief Nim Kidd, whose agency is overseeing the operation. Abbot was asked where the apprehended migrants will be dropped off said, 'The first location will be the steps of the United States Capitol.'"

I think the poster referenced is just confusing the terms liberal and libertarian
Yea right..that’s it
The unintended consequence of eliminating national power creates a vacuum and higher level of control by a global governance.
Pure libertarianism is a unicorn

VN Store

Back