Texas SWAT team responds to hostage situation at synagogue: 'I'm going to die'

She married someone that was involved in it. Shot at our troops, was in possession of chemicals to be weaponized and yet elements of our media act like she’s a victim. We’ve lost our collective minds. She’s jailed in Texas she belongs in Gitmo

No she needs to be hanged just like any other terrorist

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Your first line is true, but actually where the problem is. Look at the people trying to pretend this wasn't a Muslim who hated Jews, look at the media, now look at this thread. Look at the media, and posters here, during the guy who drove into a parade to kill white people. Compare it to the media, and posters here, on the story of Rittenhouse. I'm not saying what Rittenhouse did was correct, but you got posters here crying he was a white supremacist, because that's what the media painted, yet he only shot white people. The same people act like the guy in the parade really had car trouble and didn't mean it, and this had nothing to do with muslims and Jews. January last year was horrible, but it wasn't what the media, and many here tried to make it. It wasn't worse than 9/11, and it wasn't worse than pearl harbor. People choose to see it that way, because their TV, and certain politicians, tell them to. I'll throw this in for you, trump wasn't some great Christian man who represented Jesus like some believe. That's what some on the right painted, so people believed it. Every story you see like this on the news is political, and the media makes sure to paint it that way, especially politicians. You already have a Democrat blaming white people, because a Muslim attacked Jews. It's all political, and people refuse to see any truth, other than what lines up with their party.

Most Christians knew Trump did not represent Christ or Christianity. We knew he was a better alternative to Hillary.

Reactions: joevol33
I can see the difference in viewpoint. The guy comes in and takes hostages but is focused on trying to free one person. But then it turns out that she committed terrorism against Jews. So it was a focus on one person but at the same time was generally an attack on Jews.
And he specifically sought out Jews to take hostage. The FBI and government in general have been very careful recently to avoid painting minorites in a negative light, yet have no problem painting with broader brushes otherwise. They can and should be better than this.

The guy specifically targeted Jews to take hostage in this instance.

And he specifically sought out Jews to take hostage. The FBI and government in general have been very careful recently to avoid painting minorites in a negative light, yet have no problem painting with broader brushes otherwise. They can and should be better than this.

The guy specifically targeted Jews to take hostage in this instance.
They blasted Trump for calling out the very real global threat of Islamic extremism and claimed it wasn't a thing, then turn around and say "white supremacy" is everywhere and a huge threat to national security.

This is a naked attempt to replace a population.

Most Christians knew Trump did not represent Christ or Christianity. We knew he was a better alternative to Hillary.
I agree with that, but there were some. I say that as a Christian, a rock would've been a better choice than Hillary 🤣

You go to Colleyville Heritage? I know you are younger than her. You go there when Maxx Crosby or Christian Ponder went there or younger than that.
I did, I actually played football with Ponders younger brother. I was right tackle and he was QB ( we were only JV). The name Crosby sounds familiar but I can’t entirely remember. I graduated in 2014

If you want to know what the "one issue" is:

Two law enforcement officials told CNN investigators believe the hostage-taker might have been motivated by a desire for the release of a Pakistani serving an 86-year sentence at a Texas facility after being convicted in 2010 of attempted murder and armed assault on US officers in Afghanistan.

Jihadi’s Last Words: “******* Jews… I’ve Come to Die” – But Biden and FBI Had No Idea Why He Took Hostages at Texas Synagogue
By Joe Hoft
Published January 20, 2022 at 11:46am
134 Comments
ShareTweetShare to GabTelegramShare
malik-faisal-akram-texas-synagogue.jpg

Malik Faisal Akram walked into a synagogue on Saturday and captured four hostages and held them against their will for a day. By day’s end, the hostages were freed and Akram was dead. But on Saturday Joe Biden and the FBI couldn’t figure out why the jihadi would do what he did.
Americans rolled their eyes when the FBI claimed they couldn’t figure out why Akram did what he did.
Advertisement - story continues below

Biden said the same thing, but we’re used to him being confused.

Today we found out what the last words of the jihadi were per the Jewish News Syndicate:
Advertisement -

The British terrorist who held four Jews hostage at gunpoint on Saturday at a Texas synagogue told his brother that he had been planning the event for two years and that he came to America to “go down as a martyr.”
In a recording of the call that he made from Beth Israel synagogue to his brother Gulbar, obtained exclusively by the London Jewish Chronicle from a security source, Malik Faisal Akram said he came to America on a jihadi mission and to demand the release of convicted terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, known as “Lady Al-Qaeda.”
He also ranted about the “f***ing Jews” he held at gunpoint. “I’ve got four beautiful guys, Jewish guys with me, they are trying to play ball with me,” he said.
“I’m opening the doors for every f***ing youngster in England to know—live your f***ing life, bro … we’re coming to America and f*** with them if they want to f*** with us, we’ll give them f***ing war,” he said to his brother, who was in a Blackburn police station, according to the JC.
“They will never take another woman from a Muslim,” Akram continued. “I’m opening the doors for every youngster to enter America and f*** with them. Why does Afghanistan always have to have a defensive war? Why can’t these sick b***ss Taliban f***ing enter America and have a f***ing defensive war?

…Akram however, said that “I’ve come to die … I’d rather live one day as a lion than 100 years as a jackal … I’m coming home in a body bag.”
He said he had promised his brother on his deathbed—his brother died of COVID-19 a few months ago—that he would be a martyr.​
Do you think the FBI and Biden had this information at the time of their remarks? The whole world knew this guy was likely a jihadi based on him taking hostages in a Jewish synagogue.

Jihadi’s Last Words: “******* Jews… I’ve Come to Die” – But Biden and FBI Had No Idea Why He Took Hostages at Texas Synagogue
By Joe Hoft
Published January 20, 2022 at 11:46am
134 Comments
ShareTweetShare to GabTelegramShare
malik-faisal-akram-texas-synagogue.jpg

Malik Faisal Akram walked into a synagogue on Saturday and captured four hostages and held them against their will for a day. By day’s end, the hostages were freed and Akram was dead. But on Saturday Joe Biden and the FBI couldn’t figure out why the jihadi would do what he did.

Americans rolled their eyes when the FBI claimed they couldn’t figure out why Akram did what he did.

Biden said the same thing, but we’re used to him being confused.

Today we found out what the last words of the jihadi were per the Jewish News Syndicate:
Advertisement -

The British terrorist who held four Jews hostage at gunpoint on Saturday at a Texas synagogue told his brother that he had been planning the event for two years and that he came to America to “go down as a martyr.”​
In a recording of the call that he made from Beth Israel synagogue to his brother Gulbar, obtained exclusively by the London Jewish Chronicle from a security source, Malik Faisal Akram said he came to America on a jihadi mission and to demand the release of convicted terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, known as “Lady Al-Qaeda.”​
He also ranted about the “f***ing Jews” he held at gunpoint. “I’ve got four beautiful guys, Jewish guys with me, they are trying to play ball with me,” he said.​
“I’m opening the doors for every f***ing youngster in England to know—live your f***ing life, bro … we’re coming to America and f*** with them if they want to f*** with us, we’ll give them f***ing war,” he said to his brother, who was in a Blackburn police station, according to the JC.​
“They will never take another woman from a Muslim,” Akram continued. “I’m opening the doors for every youngster to enter America and f*** with them. Why does Afghanistan always have to have a defensive war? Why can’t these sick b***ss Taliban f***ing enter America and have a f***ing defensive war?​
Advertisement - story continues below​
…Akram however, said that “I’ve come to die … I’d rather live one day as a lion than 100 years as a jackal … I’m coming home in a body bag.”​
He said he had promised his brother on his deathbed—his brother died of COVID-19 a few months ago—that he would be a martyr.​
Do you think the FBI and Biden had this information at the time of their remarks? The whole world knew this guy was likely a jihadi based on him taking hostages in a Jewish synagogue.

Your source is completely full of ****. "Americans rolled their eyes when the FBI claimed they couldn’t figure out why Akram did what he did. "

We had an explanation from the FBI by the time I heard about the story, and it's the explanation that is included there in Akram's quote. What is the author talking about?

You guys can make an angle out of nothing, and then keep going at it no matter how completely stupid it is.

VN Store

Back