That’s the biggest 10 point @$$ whoopin

OU Alumni

Boomer Sooner
Congrats. Complete domination.

Josh took his foot off of the gas and this was really like a 30 point difference in my mind.

I will definitely be rooting you guys on the rest of the way. You have a Really good football team.

IDK why Arnold has been starting for us. Hopefully we found a QB tonight.

Josh took his foot off of the gas and this was really like a 30 point difference in my mind.

I will definitely be rooting you guys on the rest of the way. You have a Really good football team.

Goodluck the rest of the season friend

Pulling for OU the rest of the way too. Especially in Dallas.

I think you found a QB. Y’all have a defense. You can build around that.

WE WHOOPED THEIR F#(%ING AZZ!
linda-richman-mike-myers.gif

Last edited:

Respect for coming in here like this. I'm not sure I could do it. Go beat the hell out of Auburn and Texas.

I respect OU. Y'all will be fine in the SEC

If I'm OU fans this turned out to be a moral victory if there is such a thing.

They scored two touchdowns in the 4th quarter. They held us to two FGs in the 2nd half. One of those was gifted. We became very predictable. We dominated for 3 quarters. Then OU actually made a game of it and gained some confidence in the 4th quarter though we were never in danger of losing.

That new QB changed your offense and if he stays healthy and your offense improves, you guys will beat one of these top ten SEC teams (if not more).

We gifted them points. They had opportunities though and then turned the ball over. Good film to learn by and get better

Reactions: kayman1

It takes a big man to come on here after you lost. Y'all have one heck of a defense and I have no doubt y'all Will do better once everyone comes back from injury

You all have a very good defense. That's the most difficulty we've had on the offensive end in awhile - especially given how much talent we have now.

Venables is a class guy. I'll be rooting for Oklahoma to win the rest of their games.
I have a kid at UT and another at Ole Miss. it’ll be interesting to see the comparisons. Hopeful that uga and miss stay undefeated til November

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck the rest of the season. The backup QB made me nervous

VN Store

Back