That’s the biggest 10 point @$$ whoopin

I’ve always liked OU except when we play you. Your D is very good and the O will improve. Kick butt the rest of the season

Hawkins is a gamer. That guy’s gonna be a stud. Loved watching him play. Hated your field. My dad went to UT and my mom went to OU so I always root for you guys after the Vols. Good luck the rest of the season. Y’all have a rough schedule.

Anybody that thinks we “took it easy on them” because of the play calling in the second half, is just wrong imo. With our o-line issues, we were protecting Nico and our lead. Luckily, they didnt have a qb or an offense that could force us to take unnecessary chances.
Makes sense to protect the lead. You play to win the game. We did. Comfortably. On the road. And covered the spread. There was no luck involved. We've built ourselves into a team that can run the ball with a make shift offensive line and play defense to win a game. The only teams with the offense to oppose us are the handful of teams that are currently ranked above us. That is to Coach Heupel's credit in year four. It's not magic or luck. It's work.

Reactions: Remy and KingtUT
Good luck on finishing out a very tough schedule.

I hope you guys can get over these awful early season injuries too.

And don't forget to whoop Bama!

If I'm OU fans this turned out to be a moral victory if there is such a thing.

They scored two touchdowns in the 4th quarter. They held us to two FGs in the 2nd half. One of those was gifted. We became very predictable. We dominated for 3 quarters. Then OU actually made a game of it and gained some confidence in the 4th quarter though we were never in danger of losing.
Hey we are Moral victory U!!!😂😂😂

Congrats. Complete domination.

Josh took his foot off of the gas and this was really like a 30 point difference in my mind.

I will definitely be rooting you guys on the rest of the way. You have a Really good football team.

IDK why Arnold has been starting for us. Hopefully we found a QB tonight.
Thank you and good luck 👍

Congrats. Complete domination.

Josh took his foot off of the gas and this was really like a 30 point difference in my mind.

I will definitely be rooting you guys on the rest of the way. You have a Really good football team.

IDK why Arnold has been starting for us. Hopefully we found a QB tonight.
Thanks. Stick around. It should be another classic in Neyland next year. Good luck on the rest of your season. GB🍊

VN Store

Back