That’s the biggest 10 point @$$ whoopin

Congrats. Complete domination.

Josh took his foot off of the gas and this was really like a 30 point difference in my mind.

I will definitely be rooting you guys on the rest of the way. You have a Really good football team.

IDK why Arnold has been starting for us. Hopefully we found a QB tonight.
Classy post. Cheers to you and your Sooners.

Josh took his foot off of the gas and this was really like a 30 point difference in my mind.

I will definitely be rooting you guys on the rest of the way. You have a Really good football team.

Costly penalties definitely cost Tennessee.

Reactions: #1fulmerite

Classy post! I think our programs are going to get along well! I hope you guys go 8-0 the rest of the way and whoop Texas' arse!!

I think Heupel was out to show everyone we aren’t a one trick pony. I also think he was protecting Nico some in the second half with the runs because he knew our D was not going to let them get back in it. Once we got up 22-3 I think he thought they couldn’t catch us. But credit Oklahoma there D is tough, and they may have found a QB. GBO!!!! Great road win! Our D line is awesome!!!!!

Reactions: OU Alumni
Always liked OU except the baker years and kinda like them then too. Good luck the rest of the way. I low key wished Heupel buried you to burn all the bridges but it is what it is. 😂

Agreed. It was domination.

Fans might not like it but Heuple managed the game appropriately.

Why risk your QB or show too much when you don’t have to.

With the weakness at oline and the terrible field conditions 100%.
Like really, hopefully yall get that field fixed. It’s gonna get players hurt.

GG your backup showed grit and moxy. Not sure if he performs that well when the game isn’t the way it is, but he earned the right to try your next game. That’s for damn sure.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Jackson Arnold tried to mount their coach at one point I'm pretty sure. Was right on top of him the whole time he wasn't in.

"Let me back in Coach I pinkey promise to not be bad"
-Jackson Arnold (Probably)

I have to tell you your Sooner played with as much grit as I’ve seen. You have nothing to hang your head over. That Defense is elite

You’ve found a dink and dunk QB that runs the ball and cannot play a vertical game. You’re a very limited offensive team with either of the 2 guys you played at QB position. In the SEC you’re what we thought you’d be, a midrange team losing 4 or 5 games annually.

Reactions: Marquis
Anybody that thinks we “took it easy on them” because of the play calling in the second half, is just wrong imo. With our o-line issues, we were protecting Nico and our lead. Luckily, they didnt have a qb or an offense that could force us to take unnecessary chances. Lets hope we get healthy going forward and continue pile up the W’s. Enjoy the win and quit thinking we have to make it look easy against good teams. We are a dang good football team in all three phases, and should get better as the season plays out. GO VOLS!!!

Im not covinced that the Vols would have won this game if the Sooners would have started the backup QB!Great defense the Sooners have!

Your Defense can play! Your SEC schedule this year is gonna be lick (it's a tough one) good luck I hope ya'll do well!

VN Store

Back