That's racist!

Why is the white woman assuming a young black girl is existing to help her figure something out that she could've just looked up?
Why does the color matter, why can't human beings be civil with one another? If this is the worst thing that happens to either person that day you can chalk it up as a good one. The only thing idiotic would have been if the woman had gone home and written a story about how she's not ready to renter post covid-19 society because of what she contrived to find offensive in some way.........oh wait!

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Where did you acquire this magical ability to know what others assume about you in person and what others assume about others through anecdotes?
Racism is so “rampant” that leftists have to literally assume and make it up every single time

Reactions: AM64

Just think several months ago the dems had exactly what she's asking for - a female Pacific Islander - running for the presidential nomination. Not only that Tulsi Gabbard was bright, articulate and apparently the most honest and respectable of the candidates; and the dems cheated her out of consideration. Duckbreath should mull that over before flapping her mouth.

she saw a person and asked a question - the question was ignored. she wasn't assuming "a young black girl is existing to help her..."

race has nothing to do with it.

I've had black people ask me questions when I'm standing around --- haven't you?

I was looking at grapes in Sams one day - turning the container over to look for smashed bodies, etc. A black couple were doing the same; I made a comment about finding a good container; and the woman said remember "the darker the berry the sweeter the fruit." I decided to play that safe and said something about I'd have to remember that in the future. It really doesn't take much effort for us to all get along, but on the other hand it's a royal pain trying to figure out whether to even say anything. She obviously felt safer with an offhand comment than I did.

I was looking at grapes in Sams one day - turning the container over to look for smashed bodies, etc. A black couple were doing the same; I made a comment about finding a good container; and the woman said remember "the darker the berry the sweeter the fruit." I decided to play that safe and said something about I'd have to remember that in the future. It really doesn't take much effort for us to all get along, but on the other hand it's a royal pain trying to figure out whether to even say anything. She obviously felt safer with an offhand comment than I did.
You never know when the simplest thing is going to offend someone. And people wonder why this nation is so divided? Society tends to forget that white people get judged by the color of their skin, too. It's not unique to minorities.

one of the many crazy parts of the article is how the author says he advises black teens to ignore people asking them questions (if they are shouting) because that is rude behavior. a woman asks something from her car is shouting? - notice that she eventually shouts because the person she's trying to talk to is completely ignoring her.
The author has to be in the same phylum as luther

Why does the color matter, why can't human beings be civil with one another? If this is the worst thing that happens to either person that day you can chalk it up as a good one. The only thing idiotic would have been if the woman had gone home and written a story about how she's not ready to renter post covid-19 society because of what she contrived to find offensive in some way.........oh wait!
Was that a woman?

Can't tell you how many times I've been asked an innocent question like this. Of course, I'm not taught to ignore. If I don't know, I actually say, "I don't know".
Also what had the kid been “taught”? Don’t talk to strangers or don’t talk to white strangers?

I have a hard time with these stories because they seem to always conveniently fall into the lap of the person trying to make a point.

Sure, but they've never assumed I'm "the service" because I'm white.
Ever make the mistake of wearing a red polo to Target?

The fact is people are asked random questions like this all the time yet forget about it at soon as they give an answer. Only a person searching to be offended would take it this way. Those people should be laughed at instead of giving them a bigger voice. We will all benefit

Ever make the mistake of wearing a red polo to Target?

The fact is people are asked random questions like this all the time yet forget about it at soon as they give an answer. Only a person searching to be offended would take it this way. Those people should be laughed at instead of giving them a bigger voice. We will all benefit
Don't wear khakis to best buy.

Reactions: DT420 and Boca Vol
Anyone else see the irony in this?

NEW ORLEANS -- The Black College Football Hall of Fame has established the HBCU Legacy Bowl, a postseason all-star game that will showcase NFL draft-eligible players from historically Black colleges and universities.

The game will take place on the Saturday after the Super Bowl next February at Yulman Stadium at Tulane University.

NFL Network will broadcast the game. The league is a major partner in the game, as are Tulane and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.

"The HBCU Legacy Bowl means opportunity and exposure for HBCU players and coaches," BCF Hall of Fame inductee Doug Williams said. "We're excited to have this in New Orleans, especially during Black History Month."

The game is part of a weeklong celebration of Black culture and history. About 100 of the top HBCU players will be invited.

"HBCUs are a bridge to equality," said James "Shack" Harris, a BCF Hall of Fame member. "We thank the NFL for their support and in sharing our commitment to lifting up others."

Williams and Harris are co-founders of the Black College Football Hall of Fame.

Reactions: DT420
Anyone else see the irony in this?

NEW ORLEANS -- The Black College Football Hall of Fame has established the HBCU Legacy Bowl, a postseason all-star game that will showcase NFL draft-eligible players from historically Black colleges and universities.

The game will take place on the Saturday after the Super Bowl next February at Yulman Stadium at Tulane University.

NFL Network will broadcast the game. The league is a major partner in the game, as are Tulane and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.

"The HBCU Legacy Bowl means opportunity and exposure for HBCU players and coaches," BCF Hall of Fame inductee Doug Williams said. "We're excited to have this in New Orleans, especially during Black History Month."

The game is part of a weeklong celebration of Black culture and history. About 100 of the top HBCU players will be invited.

"HBCUs are a bridge to equality," said James "Shack" Harris, a BCF Hall of Fame member. "We thank the NFL for their support and in sharing our commitment to lifting up others."

Williams and Harris are co-founders of the Black College Football Hall of Fame.

Sounds like a great idea.

'Marrying my black husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says she discovered that ‘all white people are rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias' after her own wedding

Harry and Meghan's new strategist has revealed that she realised she was racist after marrying her black husband.

Genevieve Roth believes that all white people are 'rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias'.

'Race is an issue in our marriage because as a white woman of privilege, I have racist tendencies written in at a cellular level,' the former Hilary Clinton aide wrote.

40860800-9395755-image-a-102_1616548832196.jpg

Genevieve Roth and husband Jordan, the pair have a daughter together, Frankie

'Marrying my husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says | Daily Mail Online

'Marrying my black husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says she discovered that ‘all white people are rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias' after her own wedding

Harry and Meghan's new strategist has revealed that she realised she was racist after marrying her black husband.

Genevieve Roth believes that all white people are 'rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias'.

'Race is an issue in our marriage because as a white woman of privilege, I have racist tendencies written in at a cellular level,' the former Hilary Clinton aide wrote.

'Marrying my husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says | Daily Mail Online
so he got mad and almost crashed their car during a fight because she let their car tags expire?
LMAO yea definitely a "white" issue

82B0077D-6CE5-4BDD-B1DD-14C05E8E9932.gif

'It is hard work. It is embarrassing and shameful, and every time I post, I fear that this latest confession could be the one that will expose me as irredeemable — too privileged to be deserving of the man I love, too far gone to be a suitable mother to my black daughter,' Roth wrote.

The headline should have been, "Crazy white woman and fragile black man marry despite their self diagnosed racial incompatibility".

'It is hard work. It is embarrassing and shameful, and every time I post, I fear that this latest confession could be the one that will expose me as irredeemable — too privileged to be deserving of the man I love, too far gone to be a suitable mother to my black daughter,' Roth wrote.

The headline should have been, "Crazy white woman and fragile black man marry despite their self diagnosed racial incompatibility".
From the article, she is currently a strategist for Royals, and was a H Clinton aide back in the day.
There is something unsettling about someone who have to be around people of power.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64

All humans are wife with unconscious bias, it's human nature. I'm surprised she wasn't already aware of this. I'm not college educated but consider myself a pretty bright individual. I've managed many college graduates, many with multiple degrees and it never ceases to amaze me how supposedly educated people can be so ignorant.

As for being racist that is her, though I imagine she is confusing racism with prejudice which is part of unconscious bias.

VN Store

Back