That's racist!

'Marrying my black husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says she discovered that ‘all white people are rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias' after her own wedding

Harry and Meghan's new strategist has revealed that she realised she was racist after marrying her black husband.

Genevieve Roth believes that all white people are 'rife with internalised racism and unconscious bias'.

'Race is an issue in our marriage because as a white woman of privilege, I have racist tendencies written in at a cellular level,' the former Hilary Clinton aide wrote.

40860800-9395755-image-a-102_1616548832196.jpg

Genevieve Roth and husband Jordan, the pair have a daughter together, Frankie

'Marrying my husband made me realise I was racist': Harry and Meghan's new strategist says | Daily Mail Online

Another brilliant choice by Harry and Meg.

Anyone else see the irony in this?

NEW ORLEANS -- The Black College Football Hall of Fame has established the HBCU Legacy Bowl, a postseason all-star game that will showcase NFL draft-eligible players from historically Black colleges and universities.

The game will take place on the Saturday after the Super Bowl next February at Yulman Stadium at Tulane University.

NFL Network will broadcast the game. The league is a major partner in the game, as are Tulane and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.

"The HBCU Legacy Bowl means opportunity and exposure for HBCU players and coaches," BCF Hall of Fame inductee Doug Williams said. "We're excited to have this in New Orleans, especially during Black History Month."

The game is part of a weeklong celebration of Black culture and history. About 100 of the top HBCU players will be invited.

"HBCUs are a bridge to equality," said James "Shack" Harris, a BCF Hall of Fame member. "We thank the NFL for their support and in sharing our commitment to lifting up others."

Williams and Harris are co-founders of the Black College Football Hall of Fame.
TSU was my 2nd favorite team as a kid..... the John Merritt show came on Sunday morning and I’d watch it while eating breakfast....they’d hawk Osaga shoes like the Vols do Golden Flake

Reactions: StarRaider
Ever make the mistake of wearing a red polo to Target?

The fact is people are asked random questions like this all the time yet forget about it at soon as they give an answer. Only a person searching to be offended would take it this way. Those people should be laughed at instead of giving them a bigger voice. We will all benefit
I was spreading mulch in my front yard one day wearing my normal outside work clothes. A guy selling security systems came up and asked if the owner was home. I said yeah you're talking to him. He turned red, I said I already had a system, he said yup and moved on.

Reactions: AM64
I was spreading mulch in my front yard one day wearing my normal outside work clothes. A guy selling security systems came up and asked if the owner was home. I said yeah you're talking to him. He turned red, I said I already had a system, he said yup and moved on.
Obvious racist. I hope you called his company and got him fired.

The reason: White households in Oakland on average make about three times as much annually than black households, according to the Oakland Equity Index. It's also a nod to the legacy of the Black Panther Party, the political movement that was founded in Oakland in the 1960s.
"Guaranteed income has been a goal of the Black Panther platform since its founding," said Jesús Gerena, CEO of Family Independence Initiative, a partner of Oakland's program. "Direct investment in the community in response to systemic injustices isn't new."

I live in Oakland. Gentrification has been a major issue for over two decades. More should have been done a long time ago. Not a lot of underprivileged white people in the Town because they cannot afford to live here.
If that’s the case it wouldn’t cost much to include them. Why exclude them then?

I live in Oakland. Gentrification has been a major issue for over two decades. More should have been done a long time ago. Not a lot of underprivileged white people in the Town because they cannot afford to live here.

Gentrification? First you claim they are living substandard, and then have to move to more destitute areas? Were they propery owners? If so they got paid handsomely. If not they were moved into more modern housing.

Maybe local gov in your area cannot keep housing construction up for the dispalced, but I have seen enough in my years to see low income housing that makes me blush from my early years paying my own rent.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
If that’s the case it wouldn’t cost much to include them. Why exclude them then?

CP answered in part but for more context:

“Oakland Resilient Families began with Mayor Libby Schaaf’s pledge to bring a guaranteed income pilot to Oakland when she joined Mayors for a Guaranteed Income as a founding mayor in the summer of 2020. The project targets groups with the city's greatest wealth disparities, per the Oakland Equality Index, which reveals the median income for White households in Oakland to be nearly three times that of Black households. Oakland Resilient Families is 100% funded through philanthropic donations and run by a collaboration of local community-based organizations.“
About — Oakland Resilient Families

CP answered in part but for more context:

“Oakland Resilient Families began with Mayor Libby Schaaf’s pledge to bring a guaranteed income pilot to Oakland when she joined Mayors for a Guaranteed Income as a founding mayor in the summer of 2020. The project targets groups with the city's greatest wealth disparities, per the Oakland Equality Index, which reveals the median income for White households in Oakland to be nearly three times that of Black households. Oakland Resilient Families is 100% funded through philanthropic donations and run by a collaboration of local community-based organizations.“
About — Oakland Resilient Families

Talk about racist.

VN Store

Back