That's racist!

Why in hell does anyone want to pay for the privelege of charging things when just about every other card let's you do it for free?
I used to have a Delta Sky Miles Amex and used it for the first year for free. Once they sent me a renewal charge for the next year I called and said I didn't want their card if I had to pay an annual fee and they said okay, we'll cancel your card then. I said thanks, and never did business with them again.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I used to have a Delta Sky Miles Amex and used it for the first year for free. Once they sent me a renewal charge for the next year I called and said I didn't want their card if I had to pay an annual fee and they said okay, we'll cancel your card then. I said thanks, and never did business with them again.
I was stationed in the Philippines in the early 80s. The short story is that my mail took almost a month to catch up to me and by then I was overdue on bills so AmEx canceled my card. I wrote them back and explained the story and they didn't care. I wrote back again and said good riddance. Never been back.

Reactions: VolStrom
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
lol. Anybody planning on watching the “black” wonder years?
I might check out the "Pilot". It's being directed & produced by Fred Savage.

Dule Hill from Psych is playing the dad and Don Cheadle will be doing the voice over.

IMO they should have reversed it and had the lead character be a girl this time around.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back