That's the Spirit!

Yes, standing by written policy is wrong. If it is, do away with the damn policy or keep it and be a spineless unprincipled little cry baby like you that can't stand by a decision.

now who is butt hurt.....you sound like the play ground bully that just got his arse kicked by a nerd but still crows about how tough he is

Last edited:

I love how the media chooses to use statistics to try and paint a picture.

Spirit racked up 8.27 complaints per 100,000 passengers in January, while United finished a distant second-worst, registering 3.5 complaints per 100,000 fliers, according to U.S. Department of Transportation statistics. By comparison, Southwest notched just 0.2 complaints per 100,000 fliers.

Yeah, 8 complaints per 100,000 customers is something that really needs to be dwelled on.

Over you? Lol. If you are referring to my cussing, that arises when I deal with fools. Congrats.

I have no skin in this game other than watching a CEO make a bad decision and an idiot like you crow about it.....I never get emotional about business, you on the other hand....wellllll

I love the press playing the veteran and death angles, a double whammy. Awesome. A true non-story, story.

I have no skin in this game other than watching a CEO make a bad decision and an idiot like you crow about it.....I never get emotional about business, you on the other hand....wellllll

I have business dealings in this how? Or you have some type of Tourette's tic that mandates you continuously make stupid statements?

I've had the distinct disappointment of flying Spirit once. Once. Never again. I didn't mind their "meat in a seat" attitude, which is pervasive throughout their customer service system. The flights I booked were very short. What pissed me off was their baggage policies.
As far as their pricing, it was pretty deceptive. You start booking at what seems to be a low price, but by the time you buy a seat (NOT included in the "price" of a ticket) and pay for "excess" baggage, you could have flown any number of other airlines. IMO, they're a rip off. F'em!

jd+028.jpg

He is going to die, as we all will, crybaby. No need to deflect anything. You tell me what it is he deserves and why he deserves it. Floor is your's brainless.

He deserves more respect than you are affording him. Because people like him serve and sacrifice, you have the right to come on here and post your idiocy. Does this entitle him to be above company policy? No. But it should be a consideration in your tone.

He deserves more respect than you are affording him. Because people like him serve and sacrifice, you have the right to come on here and post your idiocy. Does this entitle him to be above company policy? No. But it should be a consideration in your tone.

Great example of the pure nonsense that allows stories like this to invade the "news." I have never met the man and his status as a veteran is not some automatic ticket to my respect. Nor should it be a ticket around rules unless said rules say it allows for him to be exempted because of his veteran status. Additionally, unless he had something to do with the technology created that led to what we now call the Internet, then he has nothing to do with me being able to post in here.

Great example of the pure nonsense that allows stories like this to invade the "news." I have never met the man and his status as a veteran is not some automatic ticket to my respect. Nor should it be a ticket around rules unless said rules say it allows for him to be exempted because of his veteran status. Additionally, unless he had something to do with the technology created that led to what we now call the Internet, then he has nothing to do with me being able to post in here.

this

But you know what, if it wasn't his veteran status, it would have been the fact that he was an dying old man used as an angle.

I guess you lack reading comprehension. I said his veteran staus did not entitle him to be above company policy.

Throughout our nation's history servicemen and women have fought to establish and maintain our freedoms. Your ability to express yourself openly anywhere is because people like this man have served. If you do not understand that, you are a complete imbecile and I'm wasting my time speaking to you.

this

But you know what, if it wasn't his veteran status, it would have been the fact that he was an dying old man used as an angle.

See above. Apparently it applies to you as well.

VN Store

Back