The 112th United States Open

And if I try to swing like Toms, my drive goes about 200.

Tigers tourney w or l is dependent on his head. His mental toughness took a hit, but it may be getting back.

not sure if serious

Not sure if you're serious. He was talking about 17th green which is a par 5 so trouble off the tee is moot. But you did say trouble off the tee rarely comes into play. I mean fairways 20 yards wide that slope 30 degrees isn't trouble? Balls that go in trees & don't come down aren't trouble. Just saying.

Not sure if you're serious. He was talking about 17th green which is a par 5 so trouble off the tee is moot. But you did say trouble off the tee rarely comes into play. I mean fairways 20 yards wide that slope 30 degrees isn't trouble? Balls that go in trees & don't come down aren't trouble. Just saying.

apparently you didn't read very well, which shocks me.

working with Pelz and all his horsecrap statistical jibberish has made Phil a helluva lot less fun to watch. He's only interesting as a swashbuckler.

If you were god help you. Wonder why guys hit less than driver on most holes. Rough, trees, the fairways themselves.

what in the world are you babbling on about. I was joking with vbh and he was well aware. If you feel the need to impart your genius, feel free, but don't do in response to me, as I think you're an utter moron.

what in the world are you babbling on about. I was joking with vbh and he was well aware. If you feel the need to impart your genius, feel free, but don't do in response to me, as I think you're an utter moron.

Papa, you have to learn to say what you really mean, bro.

Feeling is mutual.

Feeling is mutual.

then why in the hell are you butting into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Did you think your stupid ass was enlightening us about golf? If I were you, I wouldn't spend my time passing on golf knowledge to those I can't beat. Now run along and personalize your iPhone.

Oh, and I'm hurt, you garnering so much respect around here and all.

then why in the hell are you butting into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Did you think your stupid ass was enlightening us about golf? If I were you, I wouldn't spend my time passing on golf knowledge to those I can't beat. Now run along and personalize your iPhone.

Oh, and I'm hurt, you garnering so much respect around here and all.

Lol. For all I know you can't beat me. You can be anything on the Internet. I'm sure you talk a better game than you play. Even if you could beat me at golf it would be the only thing.

Lol. For all I know you can't beat me. You can be anything on the Internet. I'm sure you talk a better game than you play. Even if you could beat me at golf it would be the only thing.

surely you can't be serious. I know you're a renaissance man, resident genius, powerlifter extraordinaire and inexplicably a community college legend, but I might have a shot at a couple things, even golf. Hell, I like my chances in a straight up IQ test. How about a resume battle. We could even get to a crank measuring ordeal.

Regardless, you need to get out of the advice business because it's generally bad and you have no idea who you're giving it to. If I want it, I'll ask. I don't so I won't - ever, unless I want to help out the community college crowd.

surely you can't be serious. I know you're a renaissance man, resident genius, powerlifter extraordinaire and inexplicably a community college legend, but I might have a shot at a couple things, even golf. Hell, I like my chances in a straight up IQ test. How about a resume battle. We could even get to a crank measuring ordeal.

Regardless, you need to get out of the advice business because it's generally bad and you have no idea who you're giving it to. If I want it, I'll ask. I don't so I won't - ever, unless I want to help out the community college crowd.

Ignore feature could be your friend. You left out the way real men settle things but this is a messageboard & your the self proclaimed E-man here & here only.

Ignore feature could be your friend. You left out the way real men settle things but this is a messageboard & your the self proclaimed E-man here & here only.

I like my chances in making sense, debate and rhetoric as well. Otherwise, you've got me smashed. I'm damn lucky this is "here only." Thanking my lucky stars.

Hell, you've even got me in the numbers of people who think you're an idiot and have gotten there in far fewer posts. congrats.

VN Store

Back