The 112th United States Open

I like my chances in making sense, debate and rhetoric as well. Otherwise, you've got me smashed. I'm damn lucky this is "here only." Thanking my lucky stars.

Hell, you've even got me in the numbers of people who think you're an idiot and have gotten there in far fewer posts. congrats.

Oh well. Guess I'm not looking for E-cred or care so much about making E-friends that I'm scared to say what's on my mind or form a different opinion than others. If you were joking with vmb earlier I'm sure you're the life of any party you could possibly be invited to. I'm sure your rhetoric gets you far.

This thread is great.

Flying north tomorrow and playing some course called apple mountain. Then the open on Saturday.

Oh well. Guess I'm not looking for E-cred or care so much about making E-friends that I'm scared to say what's on my mind or form a different opinion than others. If you were joking with vmb earlier I'm sure you're the life of any party you could possibly be invited to. I'm sure your rhetoric gets you far.

I'd say it's a fortunate happenstance that e- cred isn't your aim.

Anybody played Camp Creek recently down on 30A? Playing on tuesday with some ok buds. We are each around a 3, should be a fun test of golf. Top eight pub course in stare.

Anybody played Camp Creek recently down on 30A? Playing on tuesday with some ok buds. We are each around a 3, should be a fun test of golf. Top eight pub course in stare.

never played it, but would be interested in your thoughts after you do

in-laws live in Destin so we go down a couple of times a year, and I've just never driven over there to play

usually play
Kelly Plantation, Regetta Bay, and the Sandestin courses
Played Indian Bayou for the first time on my trip down in April and thought for the money it was a good course

VN Store

Back