The 2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi

Carlson's shot from the slot early on that Carey caught through a screen was the only legitimate chance we had, and couldn't get lucky with some slop.

Well, that sucks. I have dozens of Canuck friends that will be more than willing to rub it in - again..

I'm glad I don't have to watch hockey anymore. It's almost as bad as soccer.

One of the only sports where you play 5 on 4 and 5 on 3. Also one of the only sports where you can go behind where you're supposed to score. What a terrible game.

One of the only sports where you play 5 on 4 and 5 on 3. Also one of the only sports where you can go behind where you're supposed to score. What a terrible game.

Sorry someone put a gun to your head and forced you to watch hockey.

If you think Olympic hockey is bad, I'd love to hear your input after watching a few nhl games.

Actually no I wouldn't.

So you're a predator fan?

It was like a preds game. A+ Goaltending getting no help in front of him. An offense that has success with speed on the counter and shots from the point with traffic.

Last 15 minutes, US skated in sand, and took way too many shots from 50 feet with no traffic.

I always love those that feel the need to come into a thread about a sport they apparently hate and announce to everyone how terrible they think it is. Are we supposed to give a crap?

What an idiot! There's nothing worse than soccer except curling. Maybe YOU have the mental capacity of a 13 year old?

That was a snoozer. I expected much better from a Canada-US matchup.

If we're talking about the girls, I can move around on my knees faster than they skate. It's really equivalent to womens BB IYAM. They looked like a bunch of kids playing hockey is what they looked like. I enjoy the speed and skill of the men's game. I'll pass on powder-puff hockey.

If we're talking about the girls, I can move around on my knees faster than they skate. It's really equivalent to womens BB IYAM. They looked like a bunch of kids playing hockey is what they looked like. I enjoy the speed and skill of the men's game. I'll pass on powder-puff hockey.

To their credit, the gloves are coming off and claws flying, nowadays. Catfights being an under-rated spectator sport, I'm down w/ that..

To their credit, the gloves are coming off and claws flying, nowadays. Catfights being an under-rated spectator sport, I'm down w/ that..

That would make it better, but they just lack the explosiveness of the men's game. I cant watch any girl sports except the volleyball stuff or mud rastlin. Whats the point?

This loss means we get Justin Bieber for 4 more years. Frownie face.

But at least Nickelback wasn't included in the bet, so Canada still has to keep them. I guess that will be the consolation prize if we don't get the bronze.

This loss means we get Justin Bieber for 4 more years. Frownie face.

But at least Nickelback wasn't included in the bet, so Canada still has to keep them. I guess that will be the consolation prize if we don't get the bronze.

For you haterz out there, Justin Bieber saved my life. I had been in the hospital, in a coma, for 6 months. The nurse that was taking care of me came in the room and turned the Bieber song playing on the radio up.
I got up and turned that crap off and i've felt great ever since.
Thank you, Justin Bieber!
Rock on :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
For you haterz out there, Justin Bieber saved my life. I had been in the hospital, in a coma, for 6 months. The nurse that was taking care of me came in the room and turned the Bieber song playing on the radio up.
I got up and turned that crap off and i've felt great ever since.
Thank you, Justin Bieber!
Rock on :rock:

You comatose son of a *****!

VN Store

Back