The 2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi

The game tomorrow is on NBCSN?

Unfortunately, no NBCSN for me. Can you watch it on the web? I clicked on a link to look at something live a few days ago and it said I had a 30-minute pass, or some such nonsense.

Unfortunately, no NBCSN for me. Can you watch it on the web? I clicked on a link to look at something live a few days ago and it said I had a 30-minute pass, or some such nonsense.

You need to sign in via your TV provider, kinda like WatchESPN

olympics.cbc.ca

Not sure if it'll stream outside of Canada or not but we were using it yesterday at work.

I'm not sure how JR Celski was advanced to the semifinals of the 500m speedskate but the Freek van der Wart doesn't get advanced. Celski clearly fell on his own.

Didn't we lose to Canad 2 days ago (was that women? all I saw was the headline)? Can someone fill me in real quick on the format? Do we still have a shot at gold?

Didn't we lose to Canad 2 days ago? Can someone fill me in real quick on the format? Do we still have a shot at gold?

We lost in women's in the gold medal game yesterday. We have not lost in Men's hockey yet and this game is the semifinal. If we win we play Sweden in the gold medal game.

Thanks. Pretty pumped for this. I have cousins in Canada and they went bananas last Olympics rubbing it in our face.

It's funny that they take so much pleasure beating us in hockey when it's like the 6th most popular sport here. I know like 2 people who have ever even played organized hockey.

VN Store

Back