The anything medical thread.

You can get salmonella from animal bites, plus he was handling chicken when he got cut, so that could have transferred it to him.

Not just raw chicken but chicken gizzards(part of the digestive system/stomach) which can contain higher amounts of salmonella.

How is it looking today? How is your stomach? Did you take the ACV, wasn't kidding about that.

Keep it clean and wrapped while at work, use a triple antibiotic or neosporin as much as possible. I would wear a non-latex glove to prevent any dirt or bacteria from getting in there. Watch for signs of infection. As long as it doesn't get infected it will heal in time, but you need to keep it clean. A wound that size can turn nasty if it gets infected, so pay attention.

OP hasn't posted today. Hopefully he's ok.

OP hasn't posted today. Hopefully he's ok.

Stomach Flu :(. Gatorade happens to be my bestfriend. They also scrubbed my cut clean and stitched it up, He stated it went through all of the skin layers and into the muscle & didn't wanna risk it.

@kiddiedoc or anyone else

This popped up on my kid’s finger yesterday. Any guesses and should we go in to have it looked at? It hasn’t gotten any bigger and no complaints of it hurting too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_7635.jpeg
    IMG_7635.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 11

VN Store

Back