The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, my final verdict is a big thumbs down on the grey uniforms. They looked a lot better when it was just one guy modeling them. They look like ass on the field.

Also, my final verdict is a big thumbs down on the grey uniforms. They looked a lot better when it was just one guy modeling them. They look like ass on the field.

Yeah, they're pretty dreadful. If this results holds up through the second half, hopefully they'll box them up and we'll never see them again.

I don't know if Butch will pull the plug on Worley or not at this point, but I do know that this is probably the worst offense I can remember at UT in recent memory. It couldn't possibly be any worse with a freshman in there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would probably like the uniforms better if this were a straight up night game under the bright lights. In the afternoon shade, they look like a mudslide.

When you see plays like our first 3rd down of the game, 3rd and 5 on the UGA 40, and you have to run it because you dont trust your QB (before has even had the chance to **** on himself) you might as well play a freshman. Worley isn't asked to do one thing a freshman cant, and I think you'd see the same results at worst and likely a few notches better.

My two biggest gripes of the 1st half:

1. Playing way too soft in the secondary, specifically with the NB with no chance to stop the slants.

2. For the third time, we have a 6'6" wideout and a 6'4 wideout....when yo get down to the 5 and decide to throw it twice with Worley, one of those has to be towards the huge wideout.

So glad I didn't go to the game today. I'm pretty tired from the last couple days down in Atlanta, and I had to get up early and work this morning after getting back to Knoxville around 3:00 this morning. Between rushing to get down there in time, and the unseasonable heat, I would have had a miserable time. Much happier relaxing here on the couch and watching this beatdown.

Color commentary "Once again the TE is wide open and the ball bounces to him, same old song and dance with Worley"

Worley f'ed up twice there, which cost a down and 30 yards of field position. Sorry throw and too slow in getting next play snapped.

It doesnt mattter what we did or didnt do. Him arguing to that degree wouldnt change it. I get trying to defend his team but 15 yards hurts them. Period.

He only got 15 yards because of an arbitrary decision by a thin skinned ref to enforce a rule nobody else calls. It was a bullshlt call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back