The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimbrel is a closer, so there are actual rules about when Fredi will use him. It's the guys like Venters and O'Flaherty and Moylan who have to worry. The Braves chew those arms up and spit them out.

I get what you are saying, and I agree. What I am saying is he is about 5'10" and pumping 100. His elbow makes me nervous. Plus, the Braves won't resign him.

I get what you are saying, and I agree. What I am saying is he is about 5'10" and pumping 100. His elbow makes me nervous. Plus, the Braves won't resign him.

I don't disagree at all. The list of closers who have had arms that can stand up to it has only got a handful of names on it. I wouldn't be looking to trade him, but I'd let it be known that he could be had if you blow my skirt up. So to speak.

Fredi just brought in Louis avilan into an 11-4 game to pitch to a guy he's going to probably need to get out tomorrow night for us to win.

But hey, what do I know

Fredi just brought in Louis avilan into an 11-4 game to pitch to a guy he's going to probably need to get out tomorrow night for us to win.

But hey, what do I know

And just hurt his confidence too. A joke. Fredi is a damn joke.

Burn another arm Fredi you ****ing moron. Why Carry a guy like Hale if he isn't going to pitch 2 innings down 7.

He comes in with one out left. I hate out manager

Also, my daughter took a sh!t in the bathtub earlier tonight, so I still get to clean that out. Perfect end to the weekend.

You can't really trust a four year old to get in there with Comet, a scrub pad, and scalding hot water and do any kind of a decent job. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back